Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Houston October Meet Calendar

5K views 30 replies 8 participants last post by  SvviftSVT 
#1 ·
Talked to Ray and we found there are a lot of things going on in October. So here is a list of what is happening. Will update with new or changed information as needed.

Houston Coffee & Cars
When:10/01/11, 8:00AM to 10:00AM
Where:Vintage Park
Address:110 Vintage Park Blvd, Houston TX

RiceKiller.com Monday Night Meets
When:Every Monday, 8:00PM-
Where:Southwell's Hamburger Grill
Address:1909 Taylor Street, Houston, TX

What The Fitment Monthly Meet
When:10/07/11
Where:24-Hour Fitness
Address:10720 Kuykendahl Road, The Woodlands, TX

Wek-Fest - Dallas
When:10/15/11
Where:Dallas Convention Center
Address:650 South Griffin Street, Dallas, TX

Import Face-Off
When:10/23/11
Where:Royal Purple Raceway
Address:2525 South FM 565, Baytown, TX

FALL-Team Bash
When:10/30/11, 1:00PM to 6:00PM
Where:Bear Creek Park
Address:Bear Creek Park

There is some information missing right now, but this is as general as it gets. Like I said, I will fill in the spaces.

See less See more
#3 ·
Sounds awesome. I'll be at rice killer tomorrow, playing street fighter. Lol

#7 ·
i have heard that the new locations has a pretty small lot. but i expect to see a pretty large turnout. for some perspective, the last ricekiller meet (the big one) filled up a space about the size of the lowe's lot where you work.

#6 ·
Rice killer has had a decent size turn out.. Kinda fluctuates. I'm hoping this one has a good turnout. New location so we will see

#8 ·
And according to their facebook page, rkc starts at 7, not 8. Just a heads up. gotta clean the car after work.

#10 ·
ill be there tonight. going to be cleaning my car after work at my friend's place of 1960 and 59.

see y'all there.
I should have a 08 beamer rolling in with me.
i'll be there a little before then.

#16 ·
I'm unsure about ifo right now. Might have family obligations

#19 ·
Today they had the Lone-Star Drift ... which I missed.

And yesterday, I believe most of us missed out on the Tommie Vaughn Mustang meet.

Next month ... we need to add more to the calendar ... there are a whole lot more meets.

-Ray-

#27 ·
im 95% on being there. going to get my car all clean and pretty the next two days, except for the engine bay, cuz i need to redo the battery tray.. not really liking the duratec tray. I have another stock tray coming in the mail already.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.