Focus Fanatics Forum banner

The Official NW Boredom Thread

2M views 9K replies 131 participants last post by  fanat 
#1 ·
ive notcied that like 80 percent of the owners in this region have d-tecs. dayum i shouldnt have gotten rid of mine! btw anyone with the halo projectors, how well do yous ee at night? better or worse? im talking with a guy righ tnow who ants to sell me his set and he never go them installed cuz he totalled his focus. so he dont know how they shine

#6,230 ·
Totally agree on that. I have a friend who, his parents bought him a 2012 jetta tdi 7 miles!
That guy probably dented it and had to get it fixed like 6 times. He can't even appreciate it. I don't mind the fact that his parents bought it because his older family member can't drive or work anywhere due to his disability after getting hit by a car. So I guess it was alright for them to buy the younger one a car but not a 2012!!!

#6,239 ·
Not running yet but we're only a few hours away of work time for getting that to happen and I just bought coilovers off of Mike weight so I should have those pretty soon but thanks for the offer! also it's going to be in Snohomish which is going to be a lot closer for about half of us and I still plan on working every Saturday until it's done!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.