Focus Fanatics Forum banner

The Official Mid-Atlantic Boredom Thread!!11!!

8M views 59K replies 299 participants last post by  viney266 
#1 ·
Well, Ken made a great suggestion. We need a chatty thread here as well. So here it is...Useless banter and pimp cups away.

#46,965 ·
I saw the company listed on Fiesta Faction that is making custom vinyl accents for the Fiesta. My two wishful shops:

White stripe, front accents and mirror caps

Yellow stripe, front accents and mirror caps

Those both make me happy inside my pants

#46,978 ·
thats right!
YAY SES CREW #3!

Morning Mid-A!

6pm tonight Lorna and I have an appointment at the Ford dealer in Hershey. Test driving a 2011 Ford Fiesta SES hatch 5-spd in Yellow Blaze Metallic..... just so you all know. Lorna is the one that prompted this visit. She love the look, loves the color and wants to drive it. Gonna sit with the dealer and see what they can offer.
Yellow Blaze the bestest color for the Fiesta! (seriously!)

You didn't sell off the Focus did you Ash? Least of all I hope you didn't without giving me a shot at buying your Euro bumper [confused]
Yup & the Si was traded in (DUH) I can still drive the Focus whenever I want though![:)]

It's the ONLY color worth having a Fiesta in, d'uh! [slap]

YUUUUP!

well i just got back from the Dealership. traded off the ZX3 on an '05 ZX3. ill get some pics here in a bit
Congrats!

I'm happy in pants!

#46,980 ·

ill get more tomorrow. fully loaded, 5speed, and 60,000 miles. i can already say that i love the Duratec

i got a pretty good deal on it. they wanted $11,000 and i got it for alot less after trade in

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.