Focus Fanatics Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

**Nominations for June ROTM**

5K views 58 replies 36 participants last post by  Chick 
#1 · (Edited)
Please only nominate people that have

-50 posts
-Pictures in either our Online Gallery or a whole thread dedicated to just that car
-Are not stock.

Also please check out our 'SUBMIT YOUR FOCUS FOR ROTM' thread for possible candidates or to submit your own.

The following people cannot be nominated until their 6 month time limit is up:

Rudel
sstfocus
bryfsvt
midknightrcr
structureguy
xbox4414

Nominations end May 31st[thumb]

[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]Please do not post whore in this thread. Any off-topic posts or 'chatting' will be deleted. Thanks[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]

See less See more
#30 ·
lol im just kidding.

id like to throw my nom for tiresmoker...idk if thats cool or not. but i dont feel its right to nom myself.

#37 ·
I'll nominate tiresmoker of course.. love that ride... I'll also throw up a nomination for Stolle, one of the FEW Foci around me that are modded up!

And I gotta say I don't want to be nominated this month. Before I do, I HAVE to get some night shots and a video of my car.. that would really reperesent the direction I am going...

But thanks to all who nominated me. TUne in NEXT month, where I will whore pictures everywhere, and beg for nominations. Plus, my birthday is in July and would make a GREAT present!

#41 ·
If besthaticoulddo gets in the running this month. I'm in there for July definetely. His fofo doesn't compete with mine at all!!!

:) jk

#42 ·
i vote for derrick, a.k.a. besthaticoulddo. No one deserves it more than him. He has put his blood, sweat, and tears into that car. And a little money too. He'll have a 6spd swap this weekend, he has every bolt on, svt brakes, sportlines suspension setup. He'll have the powerworks on by september and the PSS9s soon after that. Not only is his car awesome, but he is awesome too. He has done work on my car and a score of others. Derrick gets my nomination.

#43 ·
bestthaticando deserves my vote as well. He's a great guy, got a great car. I only wish my car would get voted on like his!! Maybe next month....

Emanuel

#45 ·
Tiresmoker!!! Tiresmoker!!!

Rah!!! Rah!! Rah!!!

Kick 'em in the nuts[nutkick] then knee 'em in the jaw!!!

#52 ·
its on the left hand side. where is says 'Posts: XXXX' and they need 50 to be nominated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.