Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Houston TX Round-Up Roll-Out talk

9K views 126 replies 15 participants last post by  snake eyes 
#1 ·
Okay guys ... well we are exactly a month away from TX Round Up ...

So, we should talk about where we want to meet up and when you guys want to roll out to Houston.

-Ray-

#61 ·
other good code names should be focus parts!!!! Hey Driveshaft are u still behind us: Hey Motor Mount are u gonna meet up: Etc I know its so stupid i just had to say something funny or stupid at the same time : And jeremy should be for example Hey fusebox are u still coming:

#63 ·
I'll take crank shaft ... lol.

Well, I was looking at the Cobras at BB yesterday ... and I will be going to Academy either today or tomorrow to maybe look and price and possibly grab if the price is right.

-Ray-

#64 ·
Why i gotta be fusebox lol? Davids could be armrest lol idk. How about we call each other by our names cuz i gurantee we will forget everyones "code" name and just stary calling people by their names anyways unless we write them down.
Posted via FF Mobile

#68 ·
Also whoever has the best radar/laser detector needs to be in front since yall all like to go over the speed limit and im in the middle since im always last and gets left behind lol
Posted via FF Mobile
Posted via FF Mobile

#74 ·
I forgot about the sparkles ... and she could shoot out electrical bolts from her finger tips and sing lower than Barry White.

-Ray-

#75 ·
How about we have the walkie talkie meet that afternoon of the autox since its a week before the round up? I get off at 530 but could be sooner. I say we might somewhere in the middle of downtown to just hang.
Posted via FF Mobile

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.