Focus Fanatics Forum banner

The Mid West Boredom Thread

439K views 4K replies 92 participants last post by  UnFocusedST 
#1 ·
So, I figured every other place had one.. Why not us? Even though there aren't very many active people in this forum.

#2,376 ·
It's hard work to take care of the kids, clean the house, make breakfast, lunch dinner, do laundry, etc.... My daughter has played with her poop for the past week (happens when I lay her down for a nap or bed time) trust me this a full time job

#2,391 ·
hes not joking. we are already assembling the nation wide team to bring people to the show....willingly or not....[giddy]

#2,394 ·
on mine, i tucked the panel up inside the plastic interior pieces. I think it gives it a cleaner look. Is that something you are going to look at doing?

Don't mind the wires you see under the amp. You would never see them "irl".

#2,399 ·
but, didn't you see the guy with the stick? isn't he terrifying?

#2,400 ·
you should choose ff over ia. you're always saying how those import meets don't have focus' there so why not go to one that actually supports the car you own and get some real appreciation for it.

for those that haven't been to one in the past I can assure you that it is a great time and you will enjoy it. There is a lot being planned for it that will make it well worth the trip!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.