Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Anyone out there sell 10mm wheel spacers?

3K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  ChrisRobin 
#1 ·
Anyone know of anyplace or anyone making 10mm spacers? There used to be one-off guys making them on ebay or something, and they were hubcentric as well. Right now all we have are either 5mm or 15mm.

#6 ·
Love the avatar by the way... Check if your $hitter was full anytime recently?

Post some pics if you end up getting some man! I'm gonna get spacers for mine at some point, just don't know when. I've been thinking about 15's, i really wanna widen it out.

Oh, and check out the Pacific Northwest forum sometime! We have some pretty big get togethers that we've had a few canucks come down for, we're always looking for more brethren from north of the border!

#12 ·
Good stuff, I'll look into that!

Yeah and spacers are off of list of things to get. I 'might' be able to get away with 5mm spacers in rear but that's about it. With initial heights of 24" in front and 24.25" in rear, I was rubbing. The fronts were rubbing where the upper corner of the bumper meets the corner of the fender. The rear was rubbing slightly on the corner where the bumper meets the fender as well, and also on the inside edge of the fender where I rolled . I guess I need to roll it more even though it's a tough area to stretch out being a 5-door.

Today I sanded/dremeled those down to make more clearance. I also raised the fronts by a 0.25" and the rear by about 0.50". We'll see how that goes.

#7 ·
sometimes for hte ebay stores, just email them, they'll custom make the spacers u need.

#13 ·
Fyi H&R and eibach have wheel spacers from at least 5mm-30mm. Just takes looking. Also if anyone is going to use 10mm or 20mm in the rear then id get he pumaspeed kit. The spacer in the puma kit mounts between the spindle and the trailing arm which is much safer and will not cause your wheel bearings to wear out prematurely. Cost abit more and requires more effort to install but its worth it imo.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.