Michigan people

12M views 125K replies 538 participants last post by  Chas 
#1 ·
lookin for those who live in the Michigan area

#74,408 ·
for all you who want colors of plasti-dip not normally offered:

http://www.usplastic.com/catalog/item.aspx?itemid=25229&catid=699

the make your own color kit.

also: plastidip is good to 200 degrees Fahrenheit...

see the spec sheet -> http://www.usplastic.com/catalog/files/38046techsheet.pdf

how many engineers have commented on aku's plasti-dip and no one thought to go to the site and look up the spec sheet?

this is why these things exist for the "oh shit will this last" question.

odds are the interior of your headlights won't reach 200 degrees brad. that would be REAL hot.

EDIT: i'm bored at work...

also i still don't have a new job lined up

also also aku have you talked to hr or are you going to wait for an email? a quick face-to-face might help my chances

also also also we had a raffle thing here at work... I was one of the "winners" the prizes were mostly conti branded stuff (jackets, umbrellas, mugs) a few high cost items (ipad 2, kindle touch) and then for some retarded reason the centerpieces used at the party were on there... i got a centerpiece... WTF am i gonna do with a [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]g centerpiece? somehow i feel like it reflects how conti feels about me... "oh sure you can have SOMETHING, but it'll be shitty... and we don't really care if you find a new internship" meh.

can i leave yet?

#74,410 ·
for all you who want colors of plasti-dip not normally offered:

http://www.usplastic.com/catalog/item.aspx?itemid=25229&catid=699

the make your own color kit.

also: plastidip is good to 200 degrees Fahrenheit...

see the spec sheet -> http://www.usplastic.com/catalog/files/38046techsheet.pdf

how many engineers have commented on aku's plasti-dip and no one thought to go to the site and look up the spec sheet?

this is why these things exist for the "oh shit will this last" question.

odds are the interior of your headlights won't reach 200 degrees brad. that would be REAL hot.

Brad's an engineer he is fully capable of looking up his own spec sheet. that is why I asked multiple times what the temp rating of plasti dip was lol

#74,411 ·
yes but apparently as an EE i'm the only one familiar with this spec sheet process...

hell i have to pull them just to include them with my documentation.

future engineers don't want to have to google that shit.

#74,412 ·
yes but apparently as an EE i'm the only one familiar with this spec sheet process...

hell i have to pull them just to include them with my documentation.

future engineers don't want to have to google that shit.
......I've had whole training classes at work on how to look up and interpret spec sheets.....its not that I dont know how to its that I look enough of them up everyday for people at work that I didnt feel I needed to for the plastidip when it probably even says temp rating on the can......

#74,414 ·
......I've had whole training classes at work on how to look up and interpret spec sheets.....its not that I dont know how to its that I look enough of them up everyday for people at work that I didnt feel I needed to for the plastidip when it probably even says temp rating on the can......
Lol truth. Technically the burden of information falls on sneeze, not you. Wasn't calling you out. Just saying that as an ee I deal with a lot of spec/data sheets... not nearly as many drawings though.

No insults klod. Love joo.

Sent from my DROID R2-D2

#74,416 ·
Everytime I got the text from klod about looking up temp range or spec sheet i was no where near a computer or the can and everytime i did end up near a comp or a can i forgot to look.

not an excuse.. i still fail.. but just sayin

fortunatly it all worked out so

#74,417 ·
Thanks kevin, love joo too.

Just don't want to be here right now.

Sent from my DROID R2-D2

#74,418 ·
Either way the make your own color kit looks neat.

Sent from my DROID R2-D2

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.