Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Next Canyon Run/Meet

3K views 30 replies 14 participants last post by  PumkinSvt 
#1 ·
I was thinking we should throw a Foci Cruise/Meet and go to a new canyon run area. And after go grab a bite to eat and cruise again after to make it an all day affair. anyone down for that? i know everyone usually goes and meets and a particular location then races through whatever canyon we are at and some people meet up after to grab a bite to eat then leave home. IS ANYONE DOWN TO MEET UP IN SAY IRWINDALE AREA DRIVE DOWN ROUTE 66 AND TAKE ROUTE 66 ALL THE WAY DOWN TO SAN BERNARDINO AREA? i know its not a canyon run however i see cruises like this all the time with older model cars and they literally cruise down PCH 1 or across ROUTE 66. if interested put your name down on the list and we will make a date for this.[cheers]

#17 ·
LETS FIGURE OUT A DAY AND TIME!!
i need to know asap so i can get the day off!!
thank you
-Derek

#19 ·
Never mind, I just mapped it and it's 2hr drive to get to the starting point, then an hour cruise AND THEN 2hr ride back home!

How bout a little more south, or in a southern direction at least, for the people that live 15 mins away away from the border, like me! Lol

#20 ·
lol... rich everytime i see that avatar i keep thinking its a "blue whale jumping in the ocean" LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.