Focus Fanatics Forum banner

common hawaiian foci

5K views 22 replies 10 participants last post by  Kauai Guy 
#1 ·
Let's get some focus peeps raisin' da roof up in here

#3 ·
I will in August. On deployment in the mean time. Hey Punk... Got some SVT Euro wheels in black!!! can't wait to get back and put them on. Still working out the bugs on the turbo system.

#9 ·
yea I dont think that I would ask too much for them, but considering they have the optional Pirelli's on them that I had to pay close to $700 extra for may up the price a little bit.

#11 ·
Hey guys I am in Honolulu right now on Vacation.....I wish I would have thought about this sooner and possibly meet some of you guys that live out here in this awesome state...I leave Friday evening...

#13 ·
taking a crap load of pics.....typical tourist stuff you know, it would be cool to hang with the local guys and find all the really cool places....

#14 ·
Hey I will be back again in August to take care of my mother's ashes on the North shore. I will only be in Honolulu for 2 days though but I would love to meet up with you guys... I have done the tourist crap many many times before in hawaii... This will be my 5th time in 5 years going... I just want to hang out this time and maybe see some Focuses since last time no one responded to my post :p Bah lol

#15 ·
got alot of work to do when I get back. Lots of turbo altering and other stuff to install. I might see if I can get a small crowd together at my house to get it all done.

#18 ·
Hey guys here are some pictures I took from my recent trip to Oahu....

That's just a few, I tool probably in the neighborhood of 500pics while out there.....awesome place...

#21 ·
omg cant wait to be there, 12 weeks is my estimated leave date! hope i dont have to sell the procharger to get out of here but i may happen..
u guys think i would need a boosted car there? not too many places to race...
anyone know of a room for rent?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.