Focus Fanatics Forum banner

TXRoundup 2010-Houston Roll call

9K views 123 replies 10 participants last post by  VonKrause 
#1 · (Edited)
well it's less than 2 weeks from now and i wanna get an idea of how many people from houston are gonna roll with us. i wont be in houston "to lead the pack" that day but i will be in dallas to meet yal up and to roll back with you guys. so if ur going or even thinking about going post here.

pre meet location for ALL of Houston:
Wal-mart @ I-45

155 louetta crossing, spring tx. 77373

meet time: 7:30-8a, NO LATER THAN THAT!!!

1.chuck
2.zab
3.matt
4.paul
5.jeremy

#33 ·
Yup I like to meet people with the sam einterests as me and the fact that you drive the same cars is even better.

#34 ·
Oh and Chucky I say let the leave time be 7:30 no later than that (of course unless someone is like I'm almost there like 5 miles away then yeah we can wait a little bit). I want to get into Dallas in enough time to harass the other fofo members!!

#36 ·
^Thats a good idea. I can shower change and head straight out after final formation

#40 ·
Haha im game. I have yet to try her at constant high speed. But lets not. I dont need a ticket.

#39 ·
Which reminds no speeding through Huntsville! If we get pulled over I might not make it lol. Though I'm pretty sure I paid the ticket. It was a long time ago. Wow really puts things in place. I can't believe it's been that long since I did that. I think my car had less than 100k mi on it..

#42 ·
Mine did fine just kinda of loud steady droning. I had 8 that's right 8 cars following me in a line at 100mph!! I thought that was the coolest thing EVER till we got pulled over and he stopped the first two cars. Me and a truck lol. The only time I did look for a cop was when there was one. All well got what I deserved I guess.

#43 ·
Wow Ive done that before when we were getting away from our street racing spot. There was like 35-40 cars blasting 90+ down the hughway. It was definetly a sight to see.

#50 ·
^^yea he told me today when he called me that he might not go. since it is next week and i get paid tomorrow, im gonna put some money away strictly for the trip so i can go. hopefully this works out so i can definatly go and bring my girl. oh yea dont forget, if yall have walky talkys then bring them so we can talk on the way there.

#52 ·
thanks ray lol i feel special. I should be able to make it if i dont go on a money spending frenzy with my girl this week and next week. i want to get my bumper painted before the meet so if u know someone who can paint it cheap let me know. my friend said he can do it for 40 if i buy the paint but he hasnt gotten back to me yet.

#54 ·
^^Tell him that im driving 10 hrs so he can make it.

#100 · (Edited)
well... I tried to get the talkies but no luck, my boss didn't let me take them :(
I'll be waiting at the walmart like around 7-7:15 in case someone gets there early (I'll be parked close to the whataburger)

And we also have to stop at Centerville to get Joe his Jerky

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.