Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Good Tint Shop Near Drexel Hill PA?

3K views 25 replies 4 participants last post by  10FOCISES 
#1 ·
Anyone know of a good place around Drexel Hill PA to have tint done? I haven't called any of the places around here yet, thought I'd ask to see if anyone had any suggestions of a good shop. Not looking to get ripped off. Thanks for any help! [thankyou]

#2 · (Edited)
Not anywhere near Drexel Hill, but if you're ever in the Harrisburg Area, give Andy a call:

3217 Wayne St
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania 17111
(717) 608-2179

$120 with lifetime warranty and done in an hour. He does all the police cars (personal and cruisers) in a large majority of the state and all the Fox Marketing cars.

#10 ·
20%

Sent from my iPhone 4 using FF Mobile
and you've never had any trouble with police?

I know the regulations for PA is 70 (completely stupid IMO)....but I never see anywhere advertising offering higher than like 35

I'm a total newbie to all this stuff so its things I've seen and heard before but never actually thought of for my own car...probably because my old one was a POS lol

#11 ·
On the 2003 focus, I had it at 35% and that was when I lived in Chester Township. The 2010 has 20% and I lived in Chester Twp with it for two years. I'm in West Chester now and lived here since October and no issues with tint. Hopefully the same will go for my 2012 when I get it done

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.