Focus Fanatics Forum banner

2010 Ford Focus RS and RS500 European (Pic Heavy)

3K views 22 replies 17 participants last post by  tukaniSVT 
#1 ·
I had the opportunity to spend some time in the Czech Republic. Turns out my friend's uncle is a salesman at a Ford dealership there. He was able to send me some photos of some RS Foci he had. Photos are a few years old, but I figured I would share them with the community anyway.

Hope you enjoy!
[ffrocks]

See less See more
#11 ·
The rear is the only thing I don't like about the European Mk2 Focus lol. That sharp angle of the rear glass just seems odd to me.

I love seeing such detailed real-world pics of these cars. The dollied up press release pics are great and all, but just don't accurately represent the cars like these pics do. [thumb]

#12 ·
During my time in switzerland, I saw one of these up close in the lime green color. It was at that point that I realized why everyone in the US drools over it 24/7. Beautiful car.

And everybody is hatin on the interior, I really like it. Looks super simple and super clean. [thumb]

#23 ·
Those cars are a bit dirty lol ... had to find a negative in all of this awesome. [;)]

Nice photos. Thanks for sharing, if they are older.

After looking at the photos, I am not a fan of that steering wheel in the RS500. Only thing that throws me off. Too bad they didn't put a Recaro Steering wheel in there.

Other than that ... sweet rides indeed.

Ray

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.