Focus Fanatics Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stupid girl in an eclipse {probably auto}

7K views 47 replies 23 participants last post by  Chick 
#1 · (Edited)
STUPID BITCH THE REAL STORY~@!

sorry about confusing u guys with the two different events, ok so i was driving to work minding my own business when daddys little girl pulls up behind me in a 2000+ eclipse probably auto shes tailgating the shit out me and i wasnt even in the usual fast lane there was no one in the other lane so she could of got in the other lane and stepped on the gas all to her hearts content but nooooo shes gotta piss me off , so what do i do ???? what any zx3 driver would of done slamm on the brakes and scare the shit out of her :) after slammin on the breaks i took off down the road leaving her stunned lol about a mile down the road im stopped at a red light and guess who pulls up next to me DADDYS LITTLE GIRL AWWWWW shes swearing at me with her brittney spears music so i just turn flip her the bird and start reving like im going to race her off the light , she buys it and i dunno she put the car in the neutral button in her auto and started doing t he same when the light turned green i didnt move and she peeled out i relaxed there for a good 2-3 seconds then had alittle laugh becuase i could see her checking her mirrors as if she was beating me , so i decide to catch up with her incase she actually thought she "won" so i catch up to her were going about 85 now and coming up to a bend shes *****IES out on the bend and i just let the rally car do its thing and i was gone...................................:) thats my stories daddys little girl should stay at the mall~

See less See more
#3 ·
wow dude, you screwed up lol He did post a pretty funny story about a girl in an eclipse, now its different [confused]

dude, please change this story back. The original was funny. If your racing... why would you have enough room at 80-90mph to downshift??[confused]

#4 ·
WHAT?????[???:)]

#7 ·
You were drag racing, but you downshifted to get more power... I'm so confused.

#13 ·
Captain Dave said:
So does that mean I can brag about the Frontier that tried to take ME at a stop light in town.
HAAAAAAAHAAAAHAAAA.
wanabe driver
Your list of mods doesn't equate into a win over a Frontier. Attribute it to lack of interest by the other driver, poor driving skills from the other driver, or the Frontier being a 4 banger [thumb]

#15 ·
haha I had some girl in a 2003 Eclipse Convertable saying she could beat my focus I just laughed at her

#20 ·
no if its a girl driving a focus i pray she drives stick but i was obvious she wasnt doing any shifting , relax girls drive stick better than guys ask my girlfriend :) oh u meant stick in a car ohhh haha

#21 ·
yeah, seriously... some dumb threads lately. lol

I too thought this was originally regarding a "dumb bitch" in an eclipse. nice.

I also don't understand... people in cars never stick their heads out or yell and say "wanna race" or do they really????

It's like some people's stories here (not yours but others) are like "i race this and then at this light they said 'lets race' here... and blah blah race... blah blah" .. wtf?!

You crazy drivers. lol

#23 ·
i never said lets race who the **** says that except vin diseil what the hell are u talking about jrzx3 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.