#1 ·
Well guys lets see them, post up ur aftermarket:

intake pics
exhaust pics
rims/wheels pics
and anything else cool you have done.

#503 ·
[histerical]
gah, wish I had a steady hand...this won't be an easy task for me lol I had to use an exacto for the vinyl strips I got to cover the chrome whiskers, and put a nick in the actual paint, it's minute and you almost can't see it without a magnifying glass lol but it bothers me...I was also thinking the plastidip route, just to test 'er out, but was thinking pink...

#504 ·
It's not as difficult as you think. The cuts don't have to be exact because you can simply wrap the vinyl around the back of the chrome trim piece, which will actually help it from peeling off, too. That's why I used the heat guy, so I could stretch the vinyl a bit, then wrap it behind. I still got a few bubbles, but they should disappear after a few days in the sun.

#513 ·
Haha well you can't do that after telling me it isn't worth the investment. I think it's a beautiful piece but I'm really not in a position to be chopping up my 5 month old car. I'll keep it in mind though.

I feel like I'm in the minority for not wanting to black everything out and actually make the grill chrome/aluminum/shiny, so if there are other options to accomplish that I'd love to hear about them.

#516 ·
New grills on the way from Rebel Devil Customs, just need some more time :)

#519 ·
They will be "almost" direct dropins :) one slight simple mod then right in

#522 ·
do ya mean flush like the ST nose? Not quite, more so similar to roush ones

#529 ·
I agree with both of you^ that they disappear in the pics. But in person they look really good. It gives it that aggressive storm trooper look which I'm going for. I think red calipers will come this next weekend. That or painting the internals of my headlights black. I guess it depends on how much spare time I have.

Heres what I have done,
Looks awesome! I LOVE the red pinstripe! It would not be the same without it. Some black wheels with a red lip might be a nice complement.

#531 ·
Some mods have become very common and are inspring me to do some anti-mods.......check 'em out.

OEM chrome "whiskers" and fog bezels and the soon to be rare non-Ti headlamps.

Check out those clean badges still in place and not plasti-dipped.

Just having a little fun but I am going to avoid some of the common trappings but still need just enough mods to make it stand out which isn't hard around here since we lack a proper Focus scene.

Have to give my Visa a break for now so it'll be a month or so before I get my spoiler than maybe the exhaust for Christmas and springs by spring. [:D]

#537 ·
The paint I used was very close to race red and was very easy to apply using the paint brush method but buy a couple nice brushes for the tight spots and immediatly throw away the brush that comes with it,they're pure crap.