Focus Fanatics Forum banner

**Sightings** SoCal

497K views 3K replies 259 participants last post by  Swllws 
#1 ·
there was a thread like this in the great lakes region so i figured i'd start one here in socal.

i saw a red svt heading south on central ave in chino today around 4 i think it was?, i'm almost positive it's someones on here, but i can't remember whose...?

#1,053 ·
Believe it or not Jack that blue EAP belongs to an older Mexican lady. I saw it B4 and i follewd it to say whats up and its an older woman. Its parked outside mile square park usually. I saw it all the time when i lived down that way

#1,061 ·
My gf was driving my car a while ago and said she saw one of you guys on the freeway? Who was that? LOL.

You called her "You must be Lee's wife?" LOL.

#1,062 ·
car just like my car

sat on euclid ave upland CA sat around maybe 11 or 12 a yellow focus with black wheels just like my car oh whate he was not boosted so its not just like my car my bad but looked great!!!

#1,069 ·
Silver roush, black racing stripes, with wrc wing driving south on the 15 in temecula around 445 or so.

Anybody seen or know em? That thing was jammin down the highway lol

Yellow zx3 with bodykit (it had center exit exhaust and big foglights up front) getting off the 15 south at magnolia and made a left.
Posted via FF Mobile

#1,080 ·
i saw a liquid gray roush (05+) leaving the del mar fairgrounds around 1 pm. looked like a mom driving it, had roush plates (no Ca yett, must be new)

hmmm don't see many auth. roush's around!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.