Focus Fanatics Forum banner

**Sightings** SoCal

497K views 3K replies 259 participants last post by  Swllws 
#1 ·
there was a thread like this in the great lakes region so i figured i'd start one here in socal.

i saw a red svt heading south on central ave in chino today around 4 i think it was?, i'm almost positive it's someones on here, but i can't remember whose...?

#1,025 ·
I saw some cute white girl in a Red SVT Yesterday by ScoreBoards in Pomona. I was accelerating kinda quick and she kept up, she I dropped the hammer and, well that was that, but that was pretty kew. Wonder if shes on here. IT was a nicely taken care of Foci.

#1,045 ·
PolishLanMan Got a Subi? Check you out. Man I have been MIA for a bit!!

Yup thats her josh. Shes cute, but to bad shes a ford driver!! jk jk lol

Hit her up you vagina
LMAO

why do people block there plate # anyways??? im just curious....if anyone wants to come by and start shit just ask for my address lol
Amen Brother, I got my 12 guage security edition and a Glock .45 Auto if they want to pay me a visit. Ill be happy to show my hospitality. ; )

#1,037 ·
thats allright i saw lee's wife driving his orange svt with the whale tail like 3 weeks ago and she was talking on the phone on the freeway or she was texting. i know it was ur girl lee because i asked her and she said yup. hey i got a picture of it on my cell phone i will have to post it up later.

#1,050 ·
Saw a dirty little kona with rota subzeros driving up vanburen this morning in riverside.

Saw a silver kona with svt rear bumper and svt brakes all around on the 5 freeway driving north just before the 91. Didn't see any stickers but he's on somebodies damn forum lol
Posted via FF Mobile

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.