#1 ·
Well guys lets see them, post up ur aftermarket:

intake pics
exhaust pics
rims/wheels pics
and anything else cool you have done.

#2,092 ·
^^ This.

I either use photobucket, or if I've posted the pic to Facebook, I just use IMG tags around the link from there.

#2,095 ·
Black on black is cool, tinted tails look good. My honest opinion is the exhaust is an eye sore :/ weld that tip on and raise your final hanger about 4 inches... THEN ill give you 2 [thumb] [thumb] but for now [thumb]

Sent while Slideways

#2,101 ·
Those tails really do look great though. By the way, what exhaust set up are you running? I'm all about hearing everyone's custom set up!

Sent while Slideways

#2,119 ·
HI Guys,

thought id drop in and show my modded Foci:

Full Bilstein Coilovers all round
Euro Black HID headlights with D3S 6K phillips Bulbs
St Rear Spoiler
K&N Air Filter Kit
LED globes all round and dome
TWS 18" Rims with 245/40 tyres
Whiteline 24" rear swaybar

In the process of having the trackster rear spoiler made and have ordered from Stoffler exhaust system with pipe that look as the trackster.

Car drives and handles awesome I love it
Here's som pics

Sorry about the blurryness just phone

#2,120 ·
HI Guys,

thought id drop in and show my modded Foci:

Full Bilstein Coilovers all round
Euro Black HID headlights with D3S 6K phillips Bulbs
St Rear Spoiler
K&N Air Filter Kit
LED globes all round and dome
TWS 18" Rims with 245/40 tyres
Whiteline 24" rear swaybar

In the process of having the trackster rear spoiler made and have ordered from Stoffler exhaust system with pipe that look as the trackster.

Car drives and handles awesome I love it
Here's som pics

Sorry about the blurryness just phone
Nicely done mate [thumb] May I ask where you're getting your parts namely the headlights?

#2,121 ·
Hi,

all other than K&N have come from European-parts.net. Headlights are no cheap and do need some wiring work to get hids to work. They work great. This Guy is great to deal with and will get anything you require even if its no on his site. The exhaust is a special order one off that he has ask Stoffler to make for me. They are also making the Trakster rear skirt to suit for me. I have been dealing with him since I have had the car. I have also ordered the 300mm EBC brake which have arrived. Just waiting for the calliper adaptors.

I love this car

#2,122 ·
Very nice looking car man [thumb] You must be paying him some serious green man. I talked to them about being a US distributor for their products, and they were going to sell the parts to me for More then I would pay as an individual from the US buying them... WTF? I hope your not getting raped on the parts. But I would say dealing with them you might be[dunno][dunno]

#2,127 ·
very nice [thumb]

Well its been a long week of school, work and modding my car. This week I did the snorkel delete, removed the rubber flap under the snorkel, air box silencer delete, painted white calipers and exhaust tip. I'm pretty happy with how everything is turning out with my car.

Storm Trooper
looks good man, im still not a fan of the V-dub looking grill.. but other wise look great [thumb]

#2,126 ·
Well its been a long week of school, work and modding my car. This week I did the snorkel delete, removed the rubber flap under the snorkel, air box silencer delete, painted white calipers and exhaust tip. I'm pretty happy with how everything is turning out with my car.

Storm Trooper

#2,129 ·

Ooh Shiny. Its so bright that it washed out some of the details in the sun, and due to it being ice cold outside and I was soaked through from brushing off the snow I didn't get many good pictures of it today.

Yes the threads on the stock plastic cap are merely cosmetic basically, its only held in by being slightly mis aligned with the guide pins, so you just line them up and then it falls beautifully into place, turn it a bit so they aren't lined up again and it won't pull off.