Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Tampaaaaaaaaa

1M views 11K replies 99 participants last post by  ST_813 
#1 ·
Hey guys whats up? Its feels so good to have internet back!
We need to get a meet going, And get one going soon![cheers]

#61 ·
I believe that we were both discussing web sites to her and she got a little mixed up on who told her what. For the record, I did mention www.c-f-m.com and www.batinc.net and I'll take credit for those sites if you visit them, Lindsey.

#62 ·
Gosh. I am sorry lol. Ya, I will check out those two sites. Rich I got swamped at work today and didn't get a chance to find Chris, but I will try again for you tomorrow. Or if you can contact him to bring them to me.

#66 ·
Holly impulse buying, Batman! I knew that we were talking about it Saturday night, but I had no idea that you were that serious. Congrats, Vince! Do me a favor and keep that awesome looking thing away from me. I'm affraid that that I may catch the same fever.

#72 ·
No, I haven't heard from him. I'll PM him to make arrangements. Hopefully, we can just meet after work somewhere since it's local. Thanks for offering to help out.

#70 ·
I took it to Rob's place since he lives down the street and what a ride WOW
I LOVE IT.

Hey lindz don't know if you can or if you want to but me and Rob might be going to the super target meet tomorrow night your welcome to come since we all live in the same area.

#73 ·
Vince, about the Super Target Meet. Just where and when is it? I was going to Busch Gardens Thursday night and may stop by the meet afterwards.

#77 ·
Ok, your not going to go that fast with me on it lol. I haven't fallin' off the planet yet lol. I am going to see if I can try to log in at work for now on that way I don't miss out on anything. But at least I have your number and Robs.

Hey RICH. What is going on at night at Busch I thought they closed early some type of special event?

#78 ·
Hey RICH. What is going on at night at Busch I thought they closed early some type of special event?
There was a special event for federal employees that participated in the annual fund raising campaign. It was just a way of thanking us for exceeding our fund raising goals.

Vince, don't make me have to take out a life insurance policy on you. I would hate to benefit on someone's misfortune. Remember, you're in Florida with all of those snow birds driving around. [slap]

#80 ·
So, what's the horsepower rating and 0 to 60 time? I can imagine the thrill opening it wide open.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.