Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Who is willing to help with Access Zero meets?

3K views 19 replies 8 participants last post by  Zab 
#1 ·
I know I posted this in the other thread but it was suggested to make a new one and keep it here...

I'm going to e-mail them and see what's up with helping them out with the monthly meets and everything so I'll post more info when/if they give it to me...

So for now, just post if you're willing to help them. =)

#2 ·
Need more info. But thanks for making a new thread.

I believe it will best get more support in it's own thread.

Would definitely look forward to helping out.

-Ray-

#8 ·
I think you should have gotten all of the info before posting. It would be the best way for us to understand exactly what your intent is.

-Ray-

#9 ·
Well, I know kind need help with runnign access zero..

I don't have anythin specific... it'd more like a "What do you need us to do?" Type of help....

If we could get 2 -4 of us out there helping with the meets it'd help get our name out there as well.

And yes, tito the dj, i know he plays a big role in setting everything up, and i couldn't remember the other guys name to send it to him instead, so... even if it's not supposed to be tito, I know he knows the people so hopefully he would atleast tell me who to ask haha

But anyways.. this thread is more of a "who would be willing to help should they need it" and to post the info when/if they tell it to me

#10 ·
Okay, that's all fine and dandy. Should I change the title to "Who would like to help out with Access Zero" As oppose to "Helping Access Zero".

Even "Who is willing to help"

The title is a misleading.

-Ray-

#12 ·
tsk tsk ... you and I need to talk next time before doing something like this.

Better get a understanding whats going on before confusing everyone.

I'll let you slide for now. [:p]

Russell, you may need to send a Cat to Matt now.

-Ray-

#14 ·
Um ... I looked into this and Access Zero (AZ) is over.

I believe we need to better research the info before posting up.

From HI Post:
To reserve parking spots or if you're coming with a crew, contact Jace or Tito

Planet Zero Anime Center
11920A Westheimer, Houston, TX 77077
Tel: 281-531-ZERO

Date: Saturday, April 23th, 2011

Time: Parking starts at 9PM

Let's do this!!!!!!!!!!!

Access Zero is FREE to attend, your support is always welcome, please buy drinks, play games and donate towards PZ!
-Ray-

#17 ·
Um ... I looked into this and Access Zero (AZ) is over.

I believe we need to better research the info before posting up.

From HI Post:

-Ray-
There will be more AZ meets tho, that's the point....

this whole idea came AFTER we went to that one last week ;) You were there.... REMEBER! =P

#19 ·
The info was just needing more explanation. The first post was confusing and when I googled Access Zero, it came up with that last past from last week.

I still thought they called these meets "Planet Zero Meets", so sorry for jumping forward on this the wrong way Matt.

I believe it will work out if we get things in order. But we will see.

-Ray-

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.