Focus Fanatics Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

**Nominations for January ROTM-Y2K AGAIN?-'00 FOCUS**

7K views 62 replies 46 participants last post by  Chick 
#1 ·
The staff members here at Focus Fanatics have come up with a idea for the whole year of 2011: to do a different year Focus for each month of the year (00-'12) Soooo, this month we are taking nominations for:

Y2K AGAIN?-'00 Focus

If you own a 2000 model year Focus then you can be nominated for ROTM. It has to modified of course & if you have already won in the past you cannot be nominated.

Please state if you are nominating a member with 'I am nominating ______' and please don't post in here multiple times the member you have already nominated. It makes it hard to try to keep track on how many nominations that person gets. Also refrain from posting off-topic replies in here also. They make it hard to sift through everything and also clutter up the thread. Off-topic posts WILL BE DELETED.

Remember 50 posts are required in order to be nominated for ROTM!

PAST WINNERS LIST

ROTM FAQ'S & RULES

Nominations end December 27th!

See less See more
#45 ·
I nominate myself, Glowin3232 and my 2000 ZTS.
I second the nom for glowin3232
X3. That is a clean sedan.
I nom Glowin3232
nom Glowin3232
glowin3232 (representin the FL)
I nominate glowin3232, that's one clean ride man.

Im with all of these people on nominating glowin3232

#53 ·
From looking at the photos in here ... I will also say that Glowin3232, myfafp3 and ThatOneFocusGuy get my vote. Sedans look clean and I gotta support the Sweet AutoX photo.

-Ray-

#59 ·
That would be a correct ... you can NOT enter because you have already won.

I'll also throw in a nomination for jrgtrain

-Ray-

#63 ·
Nominations are now closed. The following members need to upload images into our online gallery or another image hosting site by January 1, 2011:

ThatOneFocusGuy
2KZX3
myfafp3
glowin3232
jrgtrain

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.