Focus Fanatics Forum banner

How much money have you spent on your Focus?

357K views 661 replies 486 participants last post by  shawnmicheal200 
#1 ·
$0 - 500
$500 - 1000
$1000 - 5000
$5000+

#28 ·
about 1200... and thats just repairing it...

nothing aftermarket yet :(

well... i spent some money on the steeda intake... but... its not on there anymore b/c it makes my car stall.

poney... bought it certified preowned. had a magnaflow exhaust on it when i got it so whenever i bring it in for warrenty service they just tell me they won't look at it b/c of my exhaust. they'll only fix problems and stuff that aren't engine specific, or that can be ruled out that aren't 100% exhaust caused.

i love how it says on my warranty that those things are covered tho... such hyprocrites.

oh get this too... i went in once b/c i have a squeaking coming from my rear wheels... they refused to look at it b/c i have an aftermarket sway bar kit, although it was on there when i got the car. the guy at the dealership OASISed it... saw it listed... and still told me the same thing.

#38 ·
NONE of you guys are CLOSE to what I've spent on just mods...........[?|]

#39 ·
If I was at home I have a spreadsheet with all of my installed and to-be installed mods...at last glance, I've spent about $6500 in mods to date, with an overall goal of ~$15,000. I believe the only major upgrades left that I want to do are Tom's full Zetec kit, Eibach pro-system plus and SVT rear discs.

#45 ·
hmm...cams, gears, chip, full exhaust, intake, mani, tb, udp, rims, corners, motor mounts, sts, wires n coil, floor mats, new tranny..

id say a good 6k over the years

#47 ·
id say around $1600 cdn, in mods, but about a 3 months into having the car someone walked on my roof...2g's gone, plus some other maintenance, id say almost 7 grand, and most of it just to keep the damn thing on the road.

...if i ever find that bastard that was on my roof *expletives deleted*...

#50 ·
ZX3_Chick said:
A little over $2K. After I get my kaminari lip painted, I'm finished with it. Time for my house to get built!
Wow, this is an old thread but I saw this and was like [rolleyes]. Damn, I got that lip painted and then some.

I've got a few more things up my sleeve. Saving up and putting modding plans on hold til next spring/summer[}:)]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.