Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Nightly Boredom thread for the Night Stalking TX Crowd

5M views 42K replies 179 participants last post by  71shadow 
#1 ·
Ok instead of texting and what not lets do this the free way. So high guys [welcome] lets chit chat [wiggle]

#8,913 ·
just took a random cruise down to galveston and back. hung with some guys from the woodlands. good time. and about the rant, to make a long story short, i was moderately annoyed by the parking situation at a certain meet. some comments were made by some people. i was unhappy. then some MORE comments were made by someone else, and feces almost came in contact with a fan.

the rest of the details will remain offline.

#8,916 ·
Congrats again Paul ... the SVT looks good actually. I was thinking a bit worst.

And Pat ... got your message. Early morning Galveston run ... nice.

-Ray-

#8,918 ·
Damn paul. now I really wish I could have gotten the other svt. Envious

#8,920 ·
or in a PM? =D
maybe. the matter is generally resolved, at least between myself and the moderators on the board where it all occurred.

Congrats again Paul ... the SVT looks good actually. I was thinking a bit worst.

And Pat ... got your message. Early morning Galveston run ... nice.

-Ray-
yeah. i had never been to galveston before. and i just felt like it was something i needed to do. i don't know why but when someone at 11:30PM said "let's cruise to galveston right now", everything in me just say screw it lets go.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.