Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Ask a Ford salesman anything (Incentives, Inventory, etc)

766K views 2K replies 389 participants last post by  roswelltop 
#1 · (Edited)
Let me start off by saying this is a great forum.

Secondly I am not here to solicit any business, I'm here for you guys and ladies to help out with any questions releated to the Focus.

I've done this on F-150 forums and it's very helpful for them.

Here's what I can help out on. Please read all of this before you ask a question so we aren't asking the same question 40 times!

1. Need to find a specific new vehicle and your local dealer not helping? Just give me your zip code and what you're looking for and I'll try and find one close and let you know how the invoice pricing breaksdown.

2. Incentive information. All I need is your zip code and last name and I can check if you qualify for any private offers such as brochure $750 offers or anything else. Also if you're college grad. and have other offers I'll let you know what you can combine and what you can't.

3. I cannot tell you why Ford is not giving specific options that you want or when such and such option will be available unless I see it on Ford's dealer site.

4. I unfortunately do not have a crystal ball to tell you what incentives will change to.

5. Also if you ordered a vehicle through your dealership I cannot tell you when it will be there and track it. Only your dealership or the shipping dept can do that.

Lastly I am in internet sales so I generally know what dealerships are capable of selling vehicles for, so if you are wondering if there is money being left on the table let me know.

See less See more
#1,682 ·
Hello,

So I'm bringing my 08 auto sedan in again for transmission repairs. The dealership has repaired it once about a month ago and its having issues again. This is the 3rd total time they've repaired it, twice for the transmission within a month. How hard is it to get a dealership to buy the car back because of faulty parts or inability to repair?

EDIT: Trying to get into a 2012 5 speed

#1,684 ·
I know this is probably more of a regional thing (I'm in Canada's big truck capital). But why do the sales guys try to push a young guy towards big expensive trucks. I bought my Focus on Friday, I started test driving and going to deals a few weeks before. Most of the dealerships including two local ford dealers tried to convince me that I wanted a fully loaded and jacked up F150 or something similar which ran a bill around $50k. I know what I wanted and I told them up front I was there to look at a specific car. Is it just because of commission?

#1,686 ·
I know this is probably more of a regional thing (I'm in Canada's big truck capital). But why do the sales guys try to push a young guy towards big expensive trucks. I bought my Focus on Friday, I started test driving and going to deals a few weeks before. Most of the dealerships including two local ford dealers tried to convince me that I wanted a fully loaded and jacked up F150 or something similar which ran a bill around $50k. I know what I wanted and I told them up front I was there to look at a specific car. Is it just because of commission?
Because they suck at their job. I never push a guy into a vehicle they don't want. I may throw up some suggestions though. Very few people know what they want.

#1,687 ·
St Pricing

New member here. Been scouting the forums and pricing for an ST. I think I have a lot of the information, but want some clarification. Let's begin.

I'm looking for an ST w/ 202A (ST3), Moonroof, & Tangerine Scream Paint
MSRP - $29,525
X-PLAN Price - $28,741? According to Build and Price

I have conflicting differences on how I should calculate a "fair dealer profit" based on this PDF Price List (This is accurate right?)
http://fordstnation.com/2013my-focus-st-pl315-price-list.pdf-1251d1335820762/c-attachment/

X-Plan Calculation

I know that most dealers won't give in to holdback very often.

On FordSTNATION, the VOC's I see showing up have the DEALER INVOICE listed at 22,100, which is labelled as "DEALER INVOICE W/ HOLDBACK" on the PDF Price List. Now, the left column, which is "DEALER PRICE" starts at 20,856. Running down the column, and dividing the numbers from "SUGGESTED RETAIL (MSRP)", the holdback seems to be 12%(!)This can't be right can it?

Isn't holdback for Ford 3% of the total MSRP including options?
So, for an ST3 + Moonroof + Tangerine Scream at $29,525, the 3% would be $885.75.

HOWEVER, the difference between DEALER INVOICE w/ HOLDBACK & DEALER PRICE is around $1100 for the base! (22,100 - 20,856). This is where it doesn't make sense. What else is "under the table" in fees for the dealer here? Am I to include the things I've been seeing on the invoices such as ADV ASSESSMENT and FUEL CHARGE into this difference? Or are these not truly "dealer fees"? I tend to believe not for both. Isn't DESTINATION, ADV ASSESSMENT, & FUEL CHARGE manufacturer fees from Ford or are they legitimate dealer costs?

I'm just trying to find a solid starting price to start negotiations UP from, factoring in giving the dealer a FAIR 3-5% profit on the sale (they'll get much more from the LIEnance office and service departments.)

I've read as much as I can about the X-Plan pricing and know that it is a non-negotiable price as well as the capped $100 doc fee, which SHOULD be the only additional fee BESIDES the $275 ADMINISTRATION FEE for X-Plan before TTT. Right now, according to the X-Plan Build & Price website, it is $28,741, which is higher than what I calculate as.

X-PLAN = Dealer Invoice - (0.4% * Dealer Invoice) + $275 Administration Fee

Dealer Invoice = Invoice + Options - Options Discount + Fuel + ADV ASSESSMENT + Destination

$22,100 + $4,840 - $405 + ~$47.16 + ~$400 + $795

IMHO, the Fuel Charge better have 93 octane int he car if I would take delivery.
Advertising Assessment varies by region, but a ballpark is around $350-$450 according to STNation members

When it comes down to it, I'm looking for 1) a solid number to start negotiations with that is BELOW X-PLAN that INCLUDES a FAIR DEALER PROFIT less Destination, 2) clarification on Holdback pricing for the ST according to the PDF link and 3) clarification on whether the fees listed on official invoices such as ADV ASSESSMENT and FUEL CHARGE are legitimate fees and should factored into calculating TRUE DEALER COST

I want to be confident in my numbers and want no run-around with dealers trying to include dealer markup, VIN etching, alarm installation, "dealer prep", "limited production".

Sorry for the long post, but I've done alot of research and just need some clarification. Yeah, I said clarification a lot lol.

P.S. Ira, my zip is 18848 for incentives, inventory, etc.

#1,689 ·
I'm looking for an ST w/ 202A (ST3), Moonroof, & Tangerine Scream Paint
MSRP - $29,525
X-PLAN Price - $28,741? According to Build and Price

I know that most dealers won't give in to holdback very often.

I'm just trying to find a solid starting price to start negotiations UP from, factoring in giving the dealer a FAIR 3-5% profit on the sale (they'll get much more from the LIEnance office and service departments.)

I've read as much as I can about the X-Plan pricing and know that it is a non-negotiable price as well as the capped $100 doc fee, which SHOULD be the only additional fee BESIDES the $275 ADMINISTRATION FEE for X-Plan before TTT. Right now, according to the X-Plan Build & Price website, it is $28,741, which is higher than what I calculate as.

When it comes down to it, I'm looking for 1) a solid number to start negotiations with that is BELOW X-PLAN that INCLUDES a FAIR DEALER PROFIT less Destination, 2) clarification on Holdback pricing for the ST according to the PDF link and 3) clarification on whether the fees listed on official invoices such as ADV ASSESSMENT and FUEL CHARGE are legitimate fees and should factored into calculating TRUE DEALER COST

I want to be confident in my numbers and want no run-around with dealers trying to include dealer markup, VIN etching, alarm installation, "dealer prep", "limited production".

P.S. Ira, my zip is 18848 for incentives, inventory, etc.
I cut out some of the meat on your post to make it easier to read. Don't be offended by this but many dealers around me are refusing X plan on ST's so I wouldn't see you being able to negotiate a number below that at all. Regular Focus all day but not an ST, at least not yet.

Your link is from our order guides, you are correct on X plan caps on Dealer fees, etc. I wish I could say your link is 100% true but it's not. From FMCdealer.com on the ST order guide there is no such thing as "Dealer Price".

Dealer invoice with holdback is the only option besides suggested retail. I'd be curious to see who made this document and why though. Our true cost on a vehicle is invoice less holdback. Dealers receive money from Technology Delivery allowances, F series incentives, etc but typically that money is put into the dealership, never into a given vehicle.

With regard to fees listed on invoices, that is from Ford not from the dealership so you will be paying those. That actually cuts out of our profit as it gets charged to the invoice cost but not the MSRP cost so it cuts my profit by $1,000+ on each car.

Funny you also mention fair profit of 3-5%, I wish more customers thought that way. 3-5% would almost put a ST2 Focus at MSRP for what I get paid off. Our margins really aren't that big anymore.

#1,692 · (Edited)
Hi Ira, my local dealer has failed to impress me and I'm hoping you can help. I'm currently abroad until early December and everybody has refused to deal with me through email- obviously it's impractical to talk by phone because that would be extremely expensive.

1) I'm looking to buy/lease in December. What is the trend in selling for December because the year is ending?
2) I'm specifically looking for an SE Hatchback 5 Speed Manual with the 201A and Winter Package for sure. I could deal with a Black Pack depending on the color, as well as a moonroof but neither is a must have. Colors I'm interested in are Performance Blue, Tuxedo Black, and Oxford White, with blue my first choice and the other two tied for second. Could you locate ones in White and Blue? I've found a Tux at Washington Ford nearby.
3) My zip is 15238, Pittsburgh PA. I'm a college student graduating this May. What would be the price you could offer on a similar car today given student discounts, a fair price between invoice and MSRP, and the current incentives on 2013 Focuses?

Thanks, I really appreciate your help to this forum!

#1,694 ·
Hi Ira, my local dealer has failed to impress me and I'm hoping you can help. I'm currently abroad until early December and everybody has refused to deal with me through email- obviously it's impractical to talk by phone because that would be extremely expensive.

1) I'm looking to buy/lease in December. What is the trend in selling for December because the year is ending?

with leases it really won't matter since money factors are already where they were for 2012's a few months ago. Nothing will change with leasing.
With regard to purchasing we might see up to $2,500 in incentives once we hit December but I wouldn't promise anything.

2) I'm specifically looking for an SE Hatchback 5 Speed Manual with the 201A and Winter Package for sure. I could deal with a Black Pack depending on the color, as well as a moonroof but neither is a must have. Colors I'm interested in are Performance Blue, Tuxedo Black, and Oxford White, with blue my first choice and the other two tied for second. Could you locate ones in White and Blue? I've found a Tux at Washington Ford nearby.

There are at least 6 in every region in the colors you specified, you should have no problem finding one.

3) My zip is 15238, Pittsburgh PA. I'm a college student graduating this May. What would be the price you could offer on a similar car today given student discounts, a fair price between invoice and MSRP, and the current incentives on 2013 Focuses?

Check your PM inbox.

Let me know if you have more questions.

#1,696 ·

Are you affiliated with DOD/US Military/Contractor/Etc? If so I can get you exactly what you want.

#1,699 ·
I am looking at ordering a 2013 Ford Edge straight from the owner of the Dealership. He built exactly what I wanted and printed me a copy. Here is the breakdown:

2013 Edge SEL FWD
OPTIONS
205A
53G
61P

MSRP works out to $34,790
Invoice works out to $32,901.64

Now in that invoice price is a Fuel Fee of $67.64 and a Adv fee of $509.00

Are those legit fees?

Rebates are $1500 and another $1500 if I finance with Ford. Also, I am aware of a SDI for this area (Kansas City, MO) of $300 and I have a private offer of $750 (postcard).

So my ultimate question. Since I am dealing with the owner of the dealership I know there is no "commission for a salesman", but he will get his holdback.
Would an offer of $27,790 be too low? I know that cuts into his holdback, but this is an order, and I pick it up when it comes in. He doesn't have to have it sit on his lot, etc.

Thanks!

#1,700 ·
So you want to offer $1,400 under invoice after rebates?

Some dealers will take it but most will not, he's not keeping any holdback at that offer since you'd be taking all of it and then some.

And yes fuel and advertising is legit, something has to pay Mike Rowe for all his commercials.

#1,704 ·
Is Holdback calculated any differently for the ST (or any special models)? Is it still 3% of the configured MSRP? Just want to make sure $885.75 is the correct amount for an ST3, Moonroof, and TS paint. (30,320 - 795) * 0.03
All holdback is calculated the same

#1,705 ·
Clarification

Hello Ira. I just wanted to personally thank you for what you're doing helping the general public on the Focus forum purchasing. However, I would like to offer my two cents on visitors to this forum are looking for "fair pricing" on Foci.

Specifically, you replied to me regarding the ST that your dealer actual cost is "invoice minus holdbacks" minus any available incentives (none for the ST besides the usual private cash brochure, college, military, AXZD, etc.) You had also replied to me earlier (post #1688) in the ask a ford salesman thread that is indeed what you stated. However, for your dealership Phil Long, and many others across the nation, I simply disagree with your statements. The following comments are after some extensive research.

---That "DEALER INVOICE" is what a dealer paid for a vehicle is completely false.
---If you were the owner, founder, CEO, whatever head honcho of Phil Long Ford, how would you feel if DEALER INVOICE was the ACTUAL price you paid was PLASTERED ALL OVER THE INTERNET on sites like Edmunds, TrueCar, CarsDirect, Cars.com, Autobytel, KBB, etc.?
---Consumers shopping these aforementioned websites only have dealers in their "network" who get referral fees probably from you the dealer. I'm sure Phil Long is networked somewhere with some website or service. Because if you're not, you're missing out on a lot of potential suckers.
---You are in internet sales. How many times have you competed with another dealer to get rock bottom pricing?
---I'm sure you are aware of the numerous below the line programs by Ford and other manufacturers intended to maintain a healthy relationship with its dealer network.
---Specifically, to the thread, you have not mentioned how close your dealership is to reaching its sales targets for Focus. Even if you offered to ship the cars to the consumers local areas. Surely, if you were a few units from reaching your sales targets and have a six figure bonus from Ford, you wouldn't offer that sale to another dealer, would you?
---You incorrectly inform posters in the thread the invoice minus holdback is what you pay. HOLDBACK IS CHUMP CHANGE COMPARED TO HIDDEN INVISIBLE PROFIT INTENDED TO GO BACK TO THE DEALER.
---What invisible profit? How about the gradual decrease of the gross profit percentages off the sticker prices. After each model year, the profit percentage off sticker goes down gradually. THE MSRP remains the same or very slightly increased. While the INVOICE GETS BALOONED, getting closer and closer to MSRP. This "hidden" profit is then sent back to dealers to keep them happy and willing to sell vehicles.
---Why haven't you informed people that over the 2011, 2012, 2013 MY that the gross profit percentage of Focus has gone down, while raising the invoice at the same time, thus allowing more salesperson like you more wiggle room? Because that wiggle room is now intended to cover your payroll every week, and most likely any referral fees Phil Long is in networked with car buying sites.

I believe that is enough for now. My ultimate question to you Ira, is this. In post #1686 I have an attached pricing sheet for the ST in which I mentioned to you "Dealer Price. You denied that that sheet exists and that there are only tow options on your order banks, which I do believe. HOWEVER, for someone truly searching for THE BEST POSSIBLE PRICE, can THE DEALER PRICE as noted in the price sheet, be used as a fair starting point for negotiations?

That is all.

#1,706 ·
Hello Ira. I just wanted to personally thank you for what you're doing helping the general public on the Focus forum purchasing. However, I would like to offer my two cents on visitors to this forum are looking for "fair pricing" on Foci.

Specifically, you replied to me regarding the ST that your dealer actual cost is "invoice minus holdbacks" minus any available incentives (none for the ST besides the usual private cash brochure, college, military, AXZD, etc.) You had also replied to me earlier (post #1688) in the ask a ford salesman thread that is indeed what you stated. However, for your dealership Phil Long, and many others across the nation, I simply disagree with your statements. The following comments are after some extensive research.

---That "DEALER INVOICE" is what a dealer paid for a vehicle is completely false.
---If you were the owner, founder, CEO, whatever head honcho of Phil Long Ford, how would you feel if DEALER INVOICE was the ACTUAL price you paid was PLASTERED ALL OVER THE INTERNET on sites like Edmunds, TrueCar, CarsDirect, Cars.com, Autobytel, KBB, etc.?
---Consumers shopping these aforementioned websites only have dealers in their "network" who get referral fees probably from you the dealer. I'm sure Phil Long is networked somewhere with some website or service. Because if you're not, you're missing out on a lot of potential suckers.
---You are in internet sales. How many times have you competed with another dealer to get rock bottom pricing?
---I'm sure you are aware of the numerous below the line programs by Ford and other manufacturers intended to maintain a healthy relationship with its dealer network.
---Specifically, to the thread, you have not mentioned how close your dealership is to reaching its sales targets for Focus. Even if you offered to ship the cars to the consumers local areas. Surely, if you were a few units from reaching your sales targets and have a six figure bonus from Ford, you wouldn't offer that sale to another dealer, would you?
---You incorrectly inform posters in the thread the invoice minus holdback is what you pay. HOLDBACK IS CHUMP CHANGE COMPARED TO HIDDEN INVISIBLE PROFIT INTENDED TO GO BACK TO THE DEALER.
---What invisible profit? How about the gradual decrease of the gross profit percentages off the sticker prices. After each model year, the profit percentage off sticker goes down gradually. THE MSRP remains the same or very slightly increased. While the INVOICE GETS BALOONED, getting closer and closer to MSRP. This "hidden" profit is then sent back to dealers to keep them happy and willing to sell vehicles.
---Why haven't you informed people that over the 2011, 2012, 2013 MY that the gross profit percentage of Focus has gone down, while raising the invoice at the same time, thus allowing more salesperson like you more wiggle room? Because that wiggle room is now intended to cover your payroll every week, and most likely any referral fees Phil Long is in networked with car buying sites.

I believe that is enough for now. My ultimate question to you Ira, is this. In post #1686 I have an attached pricing sheet for the ST in which I mentioned to you "Dealer Price. You denied that that sheet exists and that there are only tow options on your order banks, which I do believe. HOWEVER, for someone truly searching for THE BEST POSSIBLE PRICE, can THE DEALER PRICE as noted in the price sheet, be used as a fair starting point for negotiations?

That is all.
I love people like you to assume they know everything, yet know nothing. Your just upset because you can't get the price you want.

People like you we sales man can argue with, or we can shake your hand, smile, and tell you to get out of our offices and have a wonderful life.

#1,707 ·
You can start negotiating wherever you like. "Fair" is the price both you and the dealer willingly agree to.

Don't be surprised if they show you the door if you start off 3% below the invoice price (dealer price). That's the dealer's choice.

Since the Focus ST is new, eagerly anticipated, widely hyped, and scarce compared to current demand, expecting a super-sweetheart deal on one is unrealistic at best. I had negotiations fall apart with my closest dealer as they insisted on $34k for an ST3. (The next dealership down the highway was happy to take X-plan. They all make their own choices.) If everyone but me were paying $34K for the ST, that would be the "fair" price. As it happens, we're not... but then, I haven't heard of any ST3s selling for $26K out-the-door, either.

Local sales targets and so on are certainly a reason a dealer might choose to settle for a lower amount from the buyer. They benefit in some way other than just the cash from the buyer, and so they might well consider that a "fair" deal and thus voluntarily accept it. On another day, they might not be in that same position; the very same number from a different buyer no longer is as attractive, and so they might choose not to make that deal. Because of such factors, there's no one fixed number that's "fair" -- and if there were, it wouldn't be the lowest price you'd ever heard of anyone, anywhere, ever getting.

Remember the widespread experiments with no-haggle dealerships back in the 90s? Their prices were almost universally more than that a good negotiator would get, and equally universally less than what a naive or over-eager buyer might pay. The two average out.

If your definition of "fair" is "everyone gets exactly the same price", that number is going to be a lot higher than invoice minus holdback minus unspecified other amounts. Informed, tough negotiators like yourself are going to have to pay extra in that case, because the dealer isn't going to make that up from someone less demanding. If you get a car below the average sales price, then by definition someone else has to be paying more than the average price -- or the "average" wouldn't be an average.

If you're going to bring up every possible dollar Ford might send to a dealership (whether tied to an individual car sale, or something more general), then to be "fair" you also have to bring up every single cost to the dealer that's not printed on that invoice. Time for all those employees, money to buy the lot, build the building, remodel it whenever Ford changes their marketing and branding; maintenance; SG&A expenses; finance charges on their cash flow. There are "hidden" costs as well as hidden benefits.

Personally, I don't feel like having to audit every business I deal with in that kind of detail. Dealers can keep endless lists of individual fees to themselves -- and I'll expect to pay more than the raw cost of the product, because the dealer needs more money that that even before some of it goes into his pocket. Every business has to make more money than its materials cost.

Incidentally, invoice pricing and dealer cost _is_ plastered all over the 'Net, so I'm not sure what your "how would like it" point is supposed to be. Edmund's web site doesn't tell you any more, in favor of their localized "True Market Value" thing, but books of such is of course how Edmund's got their start.

Also, I'd disagree that rebates affect dealer cost. Rebates are a form of payment for the car. It's a check from Ford to you, the buyer, which you might sign over to the dealer in partial payment for the car. They don't go direct to the dealer at all; it's just more convenient for most people to let the dealer keep the money and avoid having to collect a check. And the rebates don't show up at the dealer until after the sale. So, from a cash flow perspective, they're of absolutely no use in getting that car onto the lot to be sold in the first place.

#1,711 ·
The As long as your not a complete idiot part is key here. I think "some" dealerships try to take people as much as they can. Having forums with people like you and imccrea really help to educate people. I know one of the ford dealerships I went to on my car search blantantly lied to me about rebates saying that there were non available for my titanium among some of the other little trick they tried.

#1,710 ·
Well, in my opinion, everyone is right in the few past posts. I am dealing with purchasing a 2013 Ford Edge and I am buying at X-Plan, which turns out to be $100 or so above invoice but then I only pay $100 in doc costs vs $200 for this dealer. Now, from my understanding the dealer gets a $345 spiff? check from ford for each x-Plan deal, and they get their holdback of 3% of MSRP. I am fine with that, I figure that the dealer makes about $1400 or so on this car, but I have been in there numerous times, test driven, Explorer, Edge, Escape, dealt with various salesguys (when the owner wasn't there). While I was sitting in with the owner one time talking what I would like to order, the guy who changes the lights on the lot came in and talked to him about the timers for the lights. The owner said, well, stuff gets stolen between 1:00-4:00AM normally, so we need to be sure to have the lights turned on then. My point, is that I can't begin to imagine the cost to run a dealership. It isn't like the building, lights, gas, water, employees are all free to the dealer and they just sit there and make a ton of profit on every auto they sell. Now, do they make money? Yes, the do. BUT what is wrong with that? How much markup in an iMac Apple computer? Does Best Buy make money selling it at $1600? What is their actual cost?
To me, get a price you are happy with, if the dealer makes some money, then good, because they employee people, employee other businesses, and help the community in that regard. What if we all bought a car/truck/suv for $50 over actual dealer cost? There wouldn't be many if any dealers around. I know we can debate this over and over . . .

#1,712 ·
How long does it take after you factory order through a dealer for the dealer to tell you the ETA of your car? AKA when does the dealer hear from the factory?

The reason I ask is because I ordered my 2013 SE+ last Monday, and I haven't heard back from them yet when the expected delivery is going to be. Not that I expect them to give me a day-to-day update, but it disconcerted me a little bit that the dealer called me on Friday to ask me whether I wanted a specific car they found at a nearby dealer (though the dealer admitted that I probably didn't want it since it wasn't the right trim).

It got me thinking that maybe the dealer actually haven't made the factory order yet. Unless the order can be canceled, it didn't make sense for the dealer to order a manual car for me and then sell me a car from another dealer. It's not like they can let go of a surplus'd manual easily.

Maybe I'm paranoid, but is the above evidence enough for me to believe the dealer holding on to my order? I just don't want to have to wait any longer than I have to to get my car!

#1,713 ·
Don't take this as 100 percent as I am sure someone with more knowledge than me will be along. Dealers have something called allocation. If they don't have any then even if they want to they can't order a car or if they order a car it takes a while for the factory to pull it or schedule it for production or whatever they do. If probably depends on if your dealer had allocation or not if the order has been accepted. I believe if you can get the dealer number and order number then you could pm the ford customer service people here on the forum and they can check the status of your order for you.

^Take the above with a grain of salt I am sure someone will be along later to break it down better for you.

#1,714 ·
The As long as your not a complete idiot part is key here. I think "some" dealerships try to take people as much as they can. Having forums with people like you and imccrea really help to educate people. I know one of the ford dealerships I went to on my car search blantantly lied to me about rebates saying that there were non available for my titanium among some of the other little trick they tried.
True, just gotta do a bit of research

#1,715 ·
imccrea -

Can I have you look up invoice on this VIN: 1FADP3N26DL168437 (this is the exact car I'm looking for)

Ballpark figure I should be in, and both parties would be happy with? I'm not looking to steal a deal, altho it would be nice...but I don't want to be taken for a ride either.

I've done a lil reading about x-plan, but am not sure which direction to go.

THanks in advance for any help/advice you can offer.
mark

#1,718 ·
It depends on the dealership, if the order hadn't scheduled yet we would let you out here. If they have a VIN number you have to discuss it with them. Also dealers can get in trouble with fake orders on certain units. So they might hold you to it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.