• WD40

Votes: 13 8.7%
Status
Not open for further replies.

**Vote for February ROTM**

13K views 248 replies 55 participants last post by  Oni 
#1 ·
#179 ·
WOOHOOO, every time I freakin am one vote down!! lol, anyways looks VERY FUN!!

#185 ·
lol!!! YEA!!! Hahaha, JM You will make it, I CAN SEE THE LIGHT John!!! Hey change ur Sig to me!!!lol, just kidding. I luv ya too BMXer....

#187 ·
he deserves it more since my car just died on me. Thinkin its a bad alternator but its goin into the shop today...on the plus side tho, the shop also has a dyno so when its done im goin have them run it on there.

#189 ·
WOOHOO, Man BMXer, What happened!!! IF you need a replacement SVT Alternator, I am willing to help you out, Mine is about 8 months old I am willing to give to you if you pay shipping, leme know just to get u up and running!!!

#193 ·
car got towed to the shop today...quite a shop, my car was parked next to a 600whp supra, and on the other side a superchaged NSX [ohcrap] And also loads of turbo hondas and integras. Gonna have them dyno it when they are done assuming the repair doesnt cost to much and i can afford to have it dynoed.

#194 ·
BMXer, Did u want my stock SVT Alternator? If urs is out, and u cant afford a replacement, I will send u my old one if u pay shipping!! I replaced mine with a High output alternator about a month ago, lemme know if I can help.

Chris

#198 ·
*JM jumps in and force-chokes everyone and he alone is now able to claim the title of ROTM...*

...Insert Evil Laugh Here...

#199 ·
i think you should get a sweeter pic of spiderman JM, cuz hes legs look so tiny and brittle like, and his knees are so thin u barely can see em, lol, but the spidey theme diffinetly looks good on your SVT, youll get my vote next time

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.