Attn SEDAN OWNERS !

359K views 3K replies 303 participants last post by  ztecpower 
#1 ·
Post your Pics !! ANY FOCUS SEDAN Let's see em [thumb]

heres mine !

Keep it goin guys !

See less See more
#507 ·
Dammit Notorious! I post pictures of my humble rim paint... and then you show up and RUIN IT!

Just kidding.. you know how much I drool over that sedan. I told ya so in your other thread. You inspired me to get some Z3 fenders.... your ride looks AMAZING!

#524 ·
im_focused. Please remove that wing immediately. Its not necessary, and its ugly. I have no doubt that some ignorant people on here will immediatelty start calling you 'rice' because of it.

But I'm just bein' nice. It really is big, and unecessary.... your car will look so much cleaner with it gone. If you MUST have a wing... look into an OEM spoiler... its small, fits the car nice, and its not huge, ugly, and metallic.

Other than that, its a nice car!

#525 ·
yeah, ditch the wing, man. those only provide a gain at EXTREMELY high speeds, the likes of which our foci will never see. think racing at Talladega. but since you prolly will never race on any NASCAR circuits, it'll be better to get rid of it.

other than that, your car looks good!

#526 ·
hey thanks for the replies just curious of what other focus owners think yeah im debating weather i should keep it or not its kinda big ive seen bigger lol and its carbon fiber but i think i out grew the wing im thinking of just going back to no spoiler at all ...maybe ill add some stickers instead they add 10 hp per sticker right lmao

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.