Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Michigan people

12M views 125K replies 538 participants last post by  Chas 
#1 ·
lookin for those who live in the Michigan area

#95,063 ·
Lmao. Surprised you didnt spend the night in the pokey and get car impounded.

So what was the reason for more than doubling the speed limit?
i went to jail and they impounded it hahaha i got out same night and got my car back same night, i was racing a titainium.

#95,067 ·
#95,069 ·
why are you street racing?

why do you seem to have problems finding shirts to wear when you take your mirror pictures?

why do you think that racing and subsequently getting arrested and your car impounded is anything but absolutely stupid?

there are many why's payton. many.

#95,076 ·
well alright then.

do as you like with it indeed.

until of course you get busted again.

very expensive sport, street racing. not the best for future employment and other things either. but do as you like sir, do as you like.

#95,078 ·
well alright then.

do as you like with it indeed.

until of course you get busted again.

very expensive sport, street racing. not the best for future employment and other things either. but do as you like sir, do as you like.
true but i already have a full time job as a val tech for ford diegnostic engineering 1700 fairlane if you guys ever wanna come visit.

#95,079 ·
true but i already have a full time job as a val tech for ford diegnostic engineering 1700 fairlane if you guys ever wanna come visit.
Cool story, so you are working there forever?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.