Focus Fanatics Forum banner

2008 Focus Tuned by Tom

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  ZXthrizzle05 
#1 ·
Hello everyone this is my first post on FF, I wanted to share my experience with Tom at Focus-Power Tuning. I was a bit nervous because I have never done anything tuning related before. I did a lot of research about tuning and read a lot of information on FF, which was very helpful. I decided to take the plunge into the tuning world by purchasing a SCT x3 from Tom. Shipping was very fast, it was easy to hook up and set up. I did run into a few tiny problems, and Tom was very fast to call and take my laptop over. Everything from dataloging to uploading the new tune was fast and Tom was there to help me. I am very happy with the Tune and definitely happy I went through Tom to get it done. I’m hoping through this post people who are nervous to get a tune or fear that it is complicated will read this and realize it is really easy and pretty fast. Working with Tom, it took a few week nights to get everything perfect, a few tunes and dataloging, now Im a very happy focus owner!

Thanks FF,
Brad

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.