Focus Fanatics Forum banner

2013 Focus SE - air deflector damage? Advice needed.

17K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  FordService 
#1 · (Edited)

Tire tread on the highway caused front end damage. I "think" this damaged part is the air deflector. Correct? Does anyone know what the repair costs might be? 2013 SE. Thanks in advance.

PS: could be part 8b384?

See less See more
#7 ·
Yes, the diagram is of a 2012+ Focus electric as opposed to the standard model, but the cut line for the headlamps are the exact same, so is many of the details such as the lower panels.

#11 ·
The base part number is not model specific. That same base part number is also the same for a front bumper valance on a 2012 Fusion.
The base part number for the front bumper 17D957 it the same for the Focus, Focus Electric, Fiesta, Mustang and probably more if I wanted to keep looking.
Again if you are going to try and be helpful you should provide or direct someone that asks to accurate information.

#13 ·
Thanks for the advice, all. The fix was indeed simple - replaced front passenger air deflector.
It appears I’m late to this thread, Christopher909. I’m happy you got it taken care of. [:D]

...It probably is held in place with the split rivet or push pin type fasteners.
...Check this that was posted a few days ago...
It is the same part as shown in the proper diagram...
It’s great to see such an awesome community; thanks for lending a hand, guys!

Cory

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.