Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Third gen bordumb chat

73K views 505 replies 92 participants last post by  Opee33 
#1 ·
Here is a thread to talk about what ever you want (scratches, dings, age.) Or just to BS. I figured every other area has one why not you guys so here you go.

#220 ·
I actually really liked your initial attempt. I'm open to whatever, but I like subtle. I also want to have something unique, something that a forum member would recognize if they see me on the road...

That, and stickers are free HP. Can't wait to the next dyno!

#225 ·
Hey guys, slightly off topic but before the nominations end if you guys could go nominate me in the ride of the month! It is for red focus this month! oh and btw, i nominated REDFOCZ as well!!

Thanks guys!!

#227 ·
Yeah my last focus was red, this one is gray lol

Next time andcool don't post in multi threads though.. kinda frown apon.

#228 ·
OMG it is so annoying now that class C fireworks are now legal here in mitten state. The ******** are all shooting them off every single night.

I like them don't get me wrong but on the 4th of July people!

#242 ·
I'm an Arrogant Bastard kind of guy.
I'm on a Caged Alpha Monkey kick right now (from one of our local breweries). Great if you like a hop finish, not so much if you don't. Makes standard IPAs seem like water. My wife calls it undrinkable, I call it delicious, especially sitting on the back porch in hot weather.

#240 ·
From Mendocino Brewing Company:
"Eye of the Hawk is an excellent, rich bodied ale that is brewed to perfection. "Eye" is coppery reddish-amber in color and its unique taste is the result of a judicious mix of caramel and pale malted barley, balanced with Cluster, Cascade and Saaz hops. This gives the Eye its luxurious flavor, substantial mouth-feel and that slightly dry finish. Eye of the Hawk has garnered a cult following that is enviable."

For me, Eye of the Hawk is an 8% kick in the pants. 3 and out, to continue the baseball theme.

The Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy is a German radler brewed with lemonade flavor. Sooooo easy to kill the entire 6pack!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.