Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Official NorthEast Spotted Thread

458K views 2K replies 218 participants last post by  orangecrush4u 
#1 ·
Ok, well I see Foci all the time and I'm sure 99% would never be on a Focus site but figured we might as well have a thread for Sightings!

I will start:

Today, and many other days, I saw a TwiBlue sedan, RI plates. You have tint, silver thin-spoked wheels, and maybe an exhaust and lowering springs? I see it in my neighborhood often (dates a neighbor girl maybe?), but today you stopped to get gas at the North Smithfield Shell on Great Road, around 4:30 pm. Young male driver, ya on here? Car looks real nice, not ricey or anything...

#53 ·
Saw a blaze orange zx3 completely slammed to the ground with a nice body kit and black wheels. Exhaust sounded borla....it was niiiiiice. I tried to get him to pull over but he wouldnt. Western PA...910

#54 ·
What really aggravates me, my parents drive around and tell me about all these cute chicks they see driving foci around, and when I'm in my focus all i see is grandma's and grandpa's, what the hell?!?! no offense to anyone above the age of 30 [;)]

#55 ·
Shawn- I agree. I can recall only a few instances where I have seen girls driving Foci, especially SVTs. Most girls around here seem to like thier Civics, Eclipses, Sentras and especially Celicas!

My SVT is easy to spot if you walk up to it because it has a TS mounted from the left-center heat vent.

#58 ·
I parked next to a Sonic ZX3 (I think) SVT today at Providence Place mall, right around noon. You had an AEM rear license frame and a Nissan of Smithfield front plate holder.

Anaxagoras, I thought it was you, since I thought you had said you got yours there, but I couldn't remember what color yours is. Now that I found it's Silver, I'm sad I didn't leave it a note! Are ya on here, other SVT?

#59 ·
I saw a nice black&white ZX3 w/ invader hood parked at the Salem State O'keefe center today.I left a note on your windshield . No not the one from the SS police.

#60 ·
Lil PZEV said:
I parked next to a Sonic ZX3 (I think) SVT today at Providence Place mall, right around noon. You had an AEM rear license frame and a Nissan of Smithfield front plate holder.

Anaxagoras, I thought it was you, since I thought you had said you got yours there, but I couldn't remember what color yours is. Now that I found it's Silver, I'm sad I didn't leave it a note! Are ya on here, other SVT?

Yes mine still has half of the Nissan of Smithfield tag on the back which I need to get rid off... Mine is Pitch Black with blue interior inserts.

#62 · (Edited)
The guy that owned my SVT traded his in for a 350Z. When I was talking to a sales guy at N of Smithfield he told me that he had a "few" SVTs coming in. I didn't see this CD silver one there when I got mine though

EDIT: Spotted- A twin of mine from what I can tel. Black SVT, non-EAP. The car pulled into a parking lot right next to my work. I think it is some sort of insurance company, it's off of Metro Center Blvd in Warwick. Anyone around here?

#64 ·
1) Sonic Blue ZX3 or SVT with a full body kit parked at a house accross from the railroad museum and dump in Sandown, NH. I just drove by on my way to the dump I didnt get a close look.

2) Liquid Grey ZX3 going south on I-93 through the Merrimack valley. We hit about 105 MPH then you go off at exit 40 in Andover? I was in the Liquid Grey sedan. Good times untill the crappy Sebring Convertable started swerving with us.

#69 ·
03_SPI_sedan said:
Saw a liquid grey SE going north on I-93 past the NH border about 8pm last night, you were a woman about 80 years old and wearing a white hat and sunglasses. also had flowers hanging from your rear view mirror.
Might have been my grandma. She did a V8 conversion to her focus though, so if she was doing about 160 in the slow lane with her directional on blaring country music, then it was definetly her.

#72 ·
North Smithfield RI, by Creatures Creatures, I saw a black zx3 with an exhaust and I think it had aftermarket tail lights. It was around 3:30.

#74 ·
I saw that same car again, it was parked at the Wrentham Outlets when I got there to go to work at 8a.m. It has some very big mufflers on it, looks good though. Nice interior too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.