$65-Gates Racing Timing belt
$44-Gates Racing Serpentine Belt
$43-ARP Cam Gear Bolts
$51-CFM Crankcase Vent Oil Separator PCV Delete
$400-Injector Dynamics ID1000 Injectors
$305-2.5" and 3" Aluminum Intercooler Piping
$2631-QuickSiler Race Engines For machining and assembling the motor

$7121-total so far.

These are some of the things i want to get yet...

CFM Accessory Belt Billet Tensioner Pulley

Changing up some stuff and going blow through instead of suck through like it has been. Short block and all the parts that go into it are out at www.qsraceengines.com getting machined and assembled. Then i plan on assembling it the rest of the way myself. Hope to have it together and running in the next month or two.

See less See more
#2 ·
Would probably drop the cams and go with a comps stage 2 since two cars have showed the highest gain on those

#3 ·
Ford Racing Cylinder Head
Crower Stage 2 Forced Induction Cams
Crower Valve Springs/Retainers
CFM Blue Adjustable Camshaft Gears

All of this came together as a package deal from CFM so i figured it was the best ones to go with out of all the cams they had listed. Has anyone done back to back comparisons on FI cams?

#6 ·
has been proven back to back but no one has done the crowers so dont know if its actually worth switching

#10 ·
Some before and after pics of parts i'm cleaning up for the build. This was just a test on a junkyard ac bracket i had laying around. The ones on my car are not nearly as dirty and corroded.

#25 ·
Exhaust side has about 1/4" of clearance and the compressor side is just kissing the center section of the fan shroud. Just a little trimmming and it'll be good to go.

#27 ·
I'm just hoping for 350hp outta the setup intially, not sure where my current turbo will max out. Building the motor to handle well more than that. I will upgrade the turbo down the road but for now everything is going into the motor.

#29 ·
Update: Short block and head should be done this week. I updated my first post with stuff i bought in the mean time. It's slowly coming together.

#31 ·
I just put my ID 1000's in last night, make sure to lube the o-rings. I got the hats on fine, but the hat into the rail was a bitch. They must have some overly sized rings on them suckers or something, my other injectors didn't give me that much trouble. I also made the mistake of using 14 gauge wire, looks like they'll be better off with 16 or 18. I'll redo the wiring later with a actaul delphi crimper and make it all nice and pretty.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.