Focus Fanatics Forum banner

The Official Ford Customer Service ?Out of the Office? Thread

269K views 126 replies 26 participants last post by  ibrahim 
#1 ·
The Official Ford Customer Service “Out of the Office” Thread

Hey everyone!

This thread is where any out of office notices will be posted, when the representative covering this board (me [:D]) will be out, including upcoming holidays. Thanks!

~Natasha

#5 ·
Hey, Everyone!

I just wanted to let you know that I will be out of the office until Monday (November, 28th). If you need anything regarding SYNC, MyFord Touch, or Navigation, please PM me and I will respond upon my return. If your matter is urgent, contact my team through one of the options in my signature.

Please refrain from posting product related questions here.

Thanks & Happy Thanksgiving! [ffrocks]

Jaclyn

#6 ·
^^^What she said. [:D]

Just kidding, I'm off tomorrow, but I'll be back Friday.

Also, I wanted to introduce Noemi, our newest Ford rep! She will be posting on this forum while I transition over to Twitter. No worries, though, I'll still be around to help, and I've already let her know how awesome you all are. We'll be sharing the same account so you know she is official.

Thanks and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

~Natasha

#10 ·
#16 ·
Hi guys,

Noemi will be out of the office today. For any help before she gets back, please call our Customer Relationship Center @ 800.392.3673 (Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM Local Time).

Cory

#17 ·
Hey everyone,

Noemi wanted me to let you know she’ll be out of the office all day today. For help before she gets back, please call our Customer Relationship Center @ 800.392.3673 (Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM Local Time).

Have a great day! :)

Cory

#18 ·
Hey, Everyone!

I just wanted to let you know that I will be out of the office Monday and Tuesday of next week. If you need anything regarding SYNC, MyFord Touch, or navigation, please PM me and I will respond upon my return. If your matter is urgent, contact my team through one of the options in my signature.

Have a great weekend and don't forget about the Mother's in your life. :)

Jaclyn

#19 ·
Hey, Everyone!

I just wanted to let you know that I will be out of the office Monday and Tuesday (May 28 & 29). If you need anything regarding SYNC, MyFord Touch, or navigation, please PM me and I will respond upon my return. If your matter is urgent, contact my team through one of the options in my signature.

Jaclyn

#22 ·
Maybe I need to get out of the dealership level and move up to corporate. lol

enjoy it everyone!
Thanks, misfire! I feel for you guys that have to work the holidays. [bigcry]

On a better note, corporate would be lucky to have you!

Jaclyn

#25 ·
No, you just need to post your question or issue in the Technical Chat section. FCS is for people who are having problems with their dealers or problems with cars under factory warranty. If you still have a warranty, then it's most likely a dealer or third party sponsored warranty.

Oh, and both Noemi and Jaclyn are ladies [grinking]
That's the best I can do, we don't have a pimp smiley [dunno]

#29 ·
Hey everyone!

Thomas will be out of the office today. For immediate assistance, please visit me on Facebook: Natasha At Ford | Facebook. You’re also welcome to call our Customer Relationship Center at 800-392-3673, or send us a tweet on Twitter.

Have a good day!

~Natasha

#30 ·
Hey, Everyone!

I just wanted to let you know that I'll be out of the office until Thursday (July, 5th). If you need anything regarding SYNC, MyFord Touch, or Navigation, please PM me and I will respond upon my return. If your matter is urgent, contact my team through one of the options in my signature.

Have a happy and safe 4th of July! [ffrocks]

Jaclyn

#33 ·
Thomas,

When you folks are back in, can I have a emailed copy of the original window sticker for my 2012 Focus?...
misfire -

I'm unable to send you an e-mail with this info, but you can click this link to access your window sticker: http://fordlabels.webview.biz/webviewhybrid/WindowSticker.aspx?vin= (enter your VIN after the equals sign). You may also contact your dealership to request a window sticker for a small fee. Finally, duplicate window stickers may also be purchased online at: www.fordshowparts.com.

Did you buy or order a new Focus?

Hope this helps, [:)]

Thomas

#35 ·
#36 ·
#37 ·
Hello Everyone -

I just wanted to let you know that our Ford In-Vehicle Technology rep, Jaclyn, will be out of the office today, July 19th. If you need anything regarding SYNC, MyFord Touch, or Navigation, please PM her and she'll respond when she returns.

Take care,

Thomas

#39 ·
Hey, Everyone!

I just wanted to let you know that I will be out of the office tomorrow (September, 11th). If you need anything regarding SYNC, MyFord Touch, or Navigation, please PM me and I will respond upon my return. If your matter is urgent, contact my team through one of the options in my signature.

Thanks!

Jaclyn

#40 ·
Hey everyone!

Crystal will be out of the office today. As always, I’m available on Facebook here: Natasha At Ford | Facebook, or you can send us a tweet on Twitter. Our Customer Relationship Center is also available at 800-392-3673.

Have a great Monday! :)

~Natasha
Ford Service

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.