Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Access Zero 60 (5 Year Anniversary)

6K views 55 replies 11 participants last post by  Ausv7 
#1 ·
Just in case anyone is unaware:

13th team name of the list, guys. Check it.
Last team name, but it's still there.

See less See more
#2 ·
truck has drained my gas money i wont even make it to next paycheck :,,,,/ so thats a no for me now but on the other hand all i need is ujoint and inspection and im GOOOOODD for the Shadow to be running

#4 ·
Well I just realized that my mother is graduating this saturday, which is good and bad news. Good that she is finally graduating. Also good because I will be able to make it to AZ on time for the first time in a while. Bad because I will have to miss a night of straight bankin'

#5 ·
I will be there. I also say maybe we should have someone go early and save us spots. What i was planning is if anyone wants too. we have converted my meet to a meet up spot for an hour or 2 and the roll out to AZ. But any one who wants to roll out there with me i will be leaving a little early. Plus we will need cones because the only reserved spots are the one's in front of the store if im correct. but also if we show up a lil before 9 we can get great spots because i showed up early last time and I was right up front.

#8 ·
Source:Straight from h-i

After much discussion, I would like to update the community on the changes/updates we have made to Access Zero to make it safer, more organized and to better serve the community. Thank you everyone who has posted up creative suggestions to help us. Special Thanks to Team Hi Oc, Aznguy83, mk3ofdoom, Kataboboi, SyntheticGT, CL9Lover and Youngin for helping us put ideas together at the meeting for a better meet.

1. We decided to keep the meet free.

2. We will have a reserved parking section for those who want to support the meet and help us out. Parking here is $5. Parking outside the reserved area is free, but you MUST be in a parking spot.

3. We will have a drink station outside in the parking lot for better accessibility selling Energy drinks, Sodas, Ramune, etc.
*The above 2 points will help us pay for the extra security and higher cost of running the meet. Please help us out.

4. We will have twice the HPD officers on duty at each meet.

5. HPD officers will now be stationed around the entrances and exits.

6. We are increasing the number of volunteers.

7. Driving around in circles, around the meet is no longer allowed. If we run out of parking, access to the lot will be restricted.

8. Driving around with your trunks/doors open is no longer allowed.

#10 ·
Yeah I forgot to post up the new rules. Not much has changed that really applies to us since we don't do the slab strut anyway. As far as the cones, I don't know Austin. I think that is really a gray area that kinda borderlines as a dick move at a place with limited spaces. But we will see. Hopefully we can get together and try to be there for 8 to 830ish. Because a 9PM roll in almost guarantees that we will not get adjacent spots.

#12 ·
The new rules are well justified. That last meet was just plain stupid especially the guy with the loud cracking exhaust driving around.

-Ray-

#15 ·
Spots aren't paid for ... they are chosen by a committee.

I hate to be a drag on our crew ... but they are very biased to Nissan and Lexus. And their usual crews. ...

Side note ... its awesome to see my buddies from MaydayGarage on the list.

Once we get our shirts, banners all as one and name more out there ... it will slowly become the domestic car group of choice in our local scene.

-Ray-

#16 ·
Well I think were starting to get up there a bit. we are on one of the biggest car show's in houston flyer lol :] But one of my friends is in sunworks and tells me that they are not biased they just dont want any stock car taking up spaces. They want cars with mods and don't mind brand new cars with small mods.

#17 ·
^totally disagree with your friend and isn't what the car scene is about up there. They did it for support and NOT t deter or keep any one with stock cars from attending. With the 5 dollar parking we are not only supporting pz but also help paying for security. Don't have to be a show car or have mods to attend.

#19 ·
I know that im not saying he was right. But thats what he was hearing from sunworks and thats what he told me.
lol So please say my friend next time lol cause it looked like you aimed it at me [8D] Plus in my posts above i was saying we should all pay for spaces. [:)]

#23 ·
We have aprox. 100 premium spots. We have completely reformatted the parking styles and areas for those who like to get SECURE and SAFE spots. We have a premium area that will be closed off to THRU traffic and only open for parking and "hanging-out" We believe this will provide a safer, more secure and enjoyable experience to all those who really come out to have a good time, appreciate the scene and most of all those who come for the LOVE of the cars and people. We really want you guys to spend your time talking, taking pics, walking around and enjoying the music. Rather than worry about your cars safety and others who may not abide by the rules we set. HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!

ALL RESERVED SPOTS ARE PREMIUM!!! PLEASE EMAIL jace @ info@importreactor.com or . If you would like to volunteer that night arrive by 7:30 please and we will comp you a premium spot. LIMITED VOLUNTEERS NEEDED.

#24 ·
I have the money to reserve spots everyone but i need to know who all's going if anyone can fill me in. I will need to be reimbursed lol XD but also i do need a count on who all is going. Also If i arrive early can i reserve spots that way????

Could someone please send out a mass text or something to find out who all is going. I would appreciate it :]

If not I will just wait for ya'll at the meet. I want us to do this so we are a little more organized this time.

#27 ·
My understanding ... this is the first time they opened the reservations for spots this round.

And it's going to be big. Had a talk with some of the reps last night.

I don't believe I am going ... so, hope you guys have fun.

-Ray-

#29 ·
I would love to go but I will be halfway around the world by the time it starts. :/

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.