Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Top Speed's Turbo Duratec Build Thread

7K views 18 replies 11 participants last post by  Top Speed 
#1 ·

This is a dyno I did recently of my 07 ZX3. Motor still seems to have a lot in it. I was getting it ready to take to Carlisle this weekend.

Mods:
Top Speed Duratec Focus Turbo Kit
Garrett GT3582R Turbocharger
TurboSmart Hyper-Gate 45 External Wastegate
TurboSmart Race-Port Blow Off Valve
TurboSmart Boost-Tee
Injector Dynamics ID1000 Fuel Injectors
SCT X3 Flash Programmer
AEM Digital UEGO Wideband
AEM Boost Gauge
Top Speed's Duratec Billet Fuel Pump Hanger
Top Speed's Duratec Billet Fuel Rail
Aeromotive 340 Fuel Pump
Aeromotive A1000 Fuel Pressure Regulator

Clutchmasters FX700 Twin Disc Clutch
Ford Racing Differential

Top Speed Built Duratec engine.
Tuning by TOP SPEED.

(If you want to know more, come to Focus Rising)

You can see the boost in the graph. I will post some more pictures later. More power to come later. :)

See less See more
#2 ·
Does it count as a build thread when it's already built and you don't provide any specifics? [poke]
Not trying to offend, but I am being serious. Some of us put a significant amount of time into documenting a build for others to learn from (mistakes included).

#3 ·
Well the car may be built in your mind, but it really is just starting. I plan on post much more about the car and updates along the way. We are leaving in a matter of minutes to go to Focus Rising and I hope many people come out and check it out. So if you want to know before I post everything, come to FOCUS RISING! [thumb]

I have been so busy during the process of putting this car together with other projects that I did not have the time to start a build thread from the beginning. As we go further I plan on posting good updates.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.