Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Ask a Ford salesman anything (Incentives, Inventory, etc)

766K views 2K replies 389 participants last post by  roswelltop 
#1 · (Edited)
Let me start off by saying this is a great forum.

Secondly I am not here to solicit any business, I'm here for you guys and ladies to help out with any questions releated to the Focus.

I've done this on F-150 forums and it's very helpful for them.

Here's what I can help out on. Please read all of this before you ask a question so we aren't asking the same question 40 times!

1. Need to find a specific new vehicle and your local dealer not helping? Just give me your zip code and what you're looking for and I'll try and find one close and let you know how the invoice pricing breaksdown.

2. Incentive information. All I need is your zip code and last name and I can check if you qualify for any private offers such as brochure $750 offers or anything else. Also if you're college grad. and have other offers I'll let you know what you can combine and what you can't.

3. I cannot tell you why Ford is not giving specific options that you want or when such and such option will be available unless I see it on Ford's dealer site.

4. I unfortunately do not have a crystal ball to tell you what incentives will change to.

5. Also if you ordered a vehicle through your dealership I cannot tell you when it will be there and track it. Only your dealership or the shipping dept can do that.

Lastly I am in internet sales so I generally know what dealerships are capable of selling vehicles for, so if you are wondering if there is money being left on the table let me know.

See less See more
#1,723 ·
I am about 99.9% sure you can add Competitve Conquest and Private Cash or College Cash, but not both Private and College. You cannot combine Private Cash and College Cash since they are "private" offers. You can combine public offers ontop of each other and then you can add in a private offer, but not multiple private offers.

So let's say for instance:

Public Rebate is $2000.
Conquest is $500
Sync/Sound is $395
College $500
Private Brochure/Card $750

You would be best taking the 2000, 500, 395 and 750. Instead of the 500 from college since 750 is more than 500. YES! I am a college graduate so that's how I know 750 is more than 500. :)

#1,732 ·
Nothing tied to X plan bonus cash however you have same program we do:

If you own a Focus you receive $500 bonus cash

If you own a non-Ford vehicle you receive $500 bonus cash.

And before anyone asks, if you own 2 vehicles 1 Ford and 1 non-Ford no you cannot get $1,000.

#1,734 ·
Mr. McCrea: can you let me know if the following incentives are avilable in my region - Brooklyn, NY 11209? Thanks in advance!

$2,000 Customer Cash (PGM #12204) + $395 SYNC and Sound Bonus Cash (PGM #12222)
those plus these:
If you own a Focus you receive $500 bonus cash

If you own a non-Ford vehicle you receive $500 bonus cash.

And before anyone asks, if you own 2 vehicles 1 Ford and 1 non-Ford no you cannot get $1,000.

#1,737 ·
Ford Division is announcing Competitive Conquest Bonus Cash, effective October 11, 2012.

- Customers that currently own or lease a non-Ford Motor Company Car, SUV or Light Duty Truck will receive Conquest Cash towards the purchase or lease of an eligible new vehicle.

- Current lease customers are not required to terminate their lease.

NOTE:
- This incentive is NOT compatible with RCL Renewal, Owner Loyalty or other Conquest Offers.

- This incentive in NOT compatible with APR Financing/Flex Buy APR Financing (Pgm's #20394/20396).

- Dealer must enter the first 2 and last 8 of the customer's competitive VIN along with the Make (i.e.GM) and Model (i.e.Impala) in the VINCENT claiming system or the claim will be reversed.

- Customer must have leased the competitive vehicle for a minimum of 30 days prior to the sale date of the new VIN.

- Customers who terminated a competitive vehicle lease up to 30 days prior to the sales of the new VIN are eligible.

- A competitive vehicle may be applied to one and only one new vehicle lease/purchase, even if two individuals are named on the title/lease.

*Recreational vehicles including but not limited to: RV's, snowmobiles and Ski-Doos are NOT considered eligible competitive make vehicles.

#1,749 ·
I was reading through the post and couldn't quite make sense of this either. It sounds to me like the $500 conquest will stack with a $500 private offer but I am not so sure now?

I am set to take delivery of my car Friday VIN 1FADP3N2XDL177092 ZIP 68142

I believe it is these rebates

$250 rebate 50152

$395 rebate 12222

$2000 rebate 12204

$500 rebate 34244 competitive conquest(trading in a civic)

$500 private rebate

total $3645.

any idea if this looks correct or do some of these rebates not stack. I asked my salesman and he said he would have to check he didn't know which ones would work for sure. I'd rather go in friday with this figured out ahead of time incase he tries to tell me something that isn't correct.

#1,742 ·
Focus Purchase Help

Mr. McCrea: I could use your assistance pricing a vehicle I am looking at, VIN # 1FADP3N27DL166728. Dealer says it is offering me invoice at $25,752 minus available incentives, but I can't get the numbers to work. I suspect there is an ad fee on the dealer invoice I am not accounting for. Can you let me know if this offer is accurate dealer invoice? If so, I am buying.

Thanks much!

#1,743 ·
Mr. McCrea: I could use your assistance pricing a vehicle I am looking at, VIN # 1FADP3N27DL166728. Dealer says it is offering me invoice at $25,752 minus available incentives, but I can't get the numbers to work. I suspect there is an ad fee on the dealer invoice I am not accounting for. Can you let me know if this offer is accurate dealer invoice? If so, I am buying.

Thanks much!
That is the correct invoice, most websites such as KBB, edmunds do not offer accurate invoice pricing unfortunately.

#1,745 ·
Competitive Conquest Bonus Cash

What will I need to show the dealer to prove I own a competitive vehicle (1998 Accord)? Unfortunately I can't find the title and had to order a replacement that won't make it here in time for my purchase. Would registration and insurance certificate be enough? Also, I find it strange that none of the dealers I've spoken to have known about the Competitive Conquest Bonus Cash. One tried to tell me it was only for a competitive leased vehicle.

#1,746 ·
What will I need to show the dealer to prove I own a competitive vehicle (1998 Accord)? Unfortunately I can't find the title and had to order a replacement that won't make it here in time for my purchase. Would registration and insurance certificate be enough? Also, I find it strange that none of the dealers I've spoken to have known about the Competitive Conquest Bonus Cash. One tried to tell me it was only for a competitive leased vehicle.
registration should do, the wording on the program makes it sound like a lease is the only that qualifies but it states also anyone that owns or leases a non-FLM vehicle.

#1,751 ·
First off welcome to the forum

you need to get the vin # from the car it came from or take the serial # to dealer and see if they can help.

but from what i was told when i replaced mine from a donor car every ford dealer i called said they didnt do radio installs or anything haveing to do with radios they sent all theres out to a independet stereo store.

i installed mine myself and with luck i had no trouble with needing the code as it worked fine when installed.

also i do know that Bestbuy can help get codes for these radios. hope this helps and good luck with the install

#1,754 ·
New to the site and I've been PM'ing imccrea back and forth and I'd just like to say he's one of the most helpful members I've EVER encountered on any web forum. He's been instrumental in helping me get the exact focus I want and thanks to him I was able to upgrade to an SE with the winter package for cheaper than I imagined I was going to be able to. I was set on getting an S just for the price, but he showed me some figures and helped me find out more information on the SE. I also was able to add the winter package even in my price range to boot. I just wanted to post this for everyone to see. A huge thank you to imccrea for all the help!

#1,758 ·
Hi Mr. McCrea: I'm trying to get a good price on a 2013 Titanium Sedan, with no options. Sticker is $23,200 plus $795 destination. Would $23,100 be a fair offer (including destination?). Should I offer less? Thank you!
I think at that price plus tax only you are good. Make sure any fees are included there and you should be good.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.