Focus Fanatics Forum banner

sd drag racing g2g

3K views 23 replies 2 participants last post by  UnFocusedST 
#1 ·
tracks are opening in april and seeing who would like to get together for a day or weekend. both tracks are full 1/4m. and inspection isn't a big deal for a dd. helmet required both tracks.
Be a good way to kick winters ass and say hello to spring... [:p]
let me know.

thunder valley dragway, marion sd (sw of sioux falls 30 miles)
april 13&14 - tech inspection, test & tune both days

oahe speedway, pierre sd
april 27 & 28 - inspection, test & tune

#11 ·
it's broke in then [thumb]
sounds like I'll have a couple other cars coming with also. friend is bringing his 11 stang, another his 95. I kinda mentioned I was going to marion and my bud with the 11 said he had to work and wanted to hit up oahe... it then snowballed and sounds like it may be more than just the 3 of usgoing down there. oh well, the more the merrier.
putting the new shifter in mine this weekend. had the spoiler put on earlier this week. maybe the rest of my parts will get here tomorrow too...
you definitely wont miss my car...lol

#20 ·
lol, I thought you were talking you swapped the other way around so you'd have saturday off. No biggie, I'm heading down with another mustang and won't be there till around 11 or so anyway and want to get back before dark. Neither of us wants to find any animals...lol

#23 ·
well not to worry, it was a wash anyway. they had problems with track prep and were only doing tech inspections... we found out when we got there.
so went and did some pics at the dam tailrace and headed into town and had lunch at the longbranch, then headed back after fueling up. long lonley hwys begged for a few smokey burnouts in the middle of nowhere,,,lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.