Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Got tint

3K views 35 replies 22 participants last post by  FOCUSSTDRIVER 
#1 ·
So i decided to get tint. Its 35% all the way around. I really like it and only cost $200.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Thanks I wasnt sure how it would look. Im really not wanting to go all out on this car with the mods being just a daily driver. I am really glad i did it. I didnt want to go super dark. Here in Washington 35% is legal. I dont even notice it at night. Just have to remember not to open the windows for a while. I had it done Tuesday.

#16 ·
i dont think the darkness matters for the price, at least for me it didnt matter, coz when i was getting it done i was trying to decide either i should put 20% all round or 20% for the front and limo for the back, coz the law here is 20% for the front and w.e. u want for the back, but the guy still was charging me $140 anywho

#23 ·
Guys, I can say that I am blessed by living on the border. I had my windows tinted 20% all around across the border for 45 dlls. I know they used a regular quality film, but it still looks good. Even if I would have taken my own film, they would have charged 25 dlls for installation.

#27 ·
friend of mine got his 2dr Civic done 20% all around for $190 just a few days ago. looks like prices vary around the country. I cost me $60 for the front 2 doors on mine (backs were already done) earlier this year. I can't believe the difference during the summer by adding tint to the front 2 door. Saves my ass, especially with the black leather Recaro's.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.