Focus Fanatics Forum banner

South Carolina roll call -

4K views 29 replies 15 participants last post by  Blackcatn2o 
#1 ·
I can't believe that there's no one on here posting for SC...if you're out there, let me know.

Me personally - I drive a Liquid Greay S2 and I live in Sumter.

#6 ·
Supercharged on a brand new built engine...Already has over 3000mi and needing a rebuild after my curb incident...lol

#12 ·
Greenwood and frequently in Greenville. Getting SCT tune from Tom soon. Going F/I after I come back from OCS.

Emanuel

#13 ·
hey snakebite, you got that s2 right? you came to my house in montgomery about 2 years ago when i still had my zx3 lol, werent you in arizona though at the time?

#15 ·
welcome... there are not a huge amount of modded foci in this area but the few of us that are here are addicts... im in sumter is about 2 hrs from you and we put on meets from time to time... i put on a drift and drag night at silver race way in silver every other friday... its ususally a great turn out.... and alot of fun... we usually have about 40 cars and 60-70 spectators.. i would love to have more foci out there representing.. im about the only one that goes and noone races me because they all say im to fast...lol... we just had one last friday and we did a grudge match like pinks... lots of fun.. but there are several of us around.. more closer to you than me..

#16 ·
it was alot of fun at the drift and drag night. i dont see me driving down on any sort of regular basis but if we can organize a meet with 10-20 focus fanatics/ jetters coming ill be back again. i had a blast down there but i think i would have had more fun if i wasnt so tired and filthy dirty from laying on my back under my car in your garage for half the day lol. did you get that relay for the 240 replaced?

#17 ·
i took a little cell phone video of some of the drifting going on down there. the guy in the yellow RX-8 was just a beginner but he still did really well for his first time. the guy in the white 240 with silvia body panels used to compete but hasnt in about 10 years. he took a bit to knock the dust off but then you could see that he has some skill.
the guy in the 2nd gen rx-7 was just nuts. im still confused. i never got a good look under the hood to see for myself but i was given mixed information. i was told it was a chevy 383 and i was told it was a ford 351W punched out to a 408W. which was it?

#19 ·
its a 383 with a six speed.. and we have another one going on on the 21st... i would love to see more come out.. and yes i got that relay fixed.. i wish i could figure out how to get my video you took off my phone.. and the guy with the rx-7 competes all the time.. hes pretty good.. i think he took 3rd at his last pro-am event..

#21 ·
seriously? i thought Iphones took super high quality video? mine is just an old and busted sony ericson

EDIT: oh yeah. did you take that spring compressor back yet?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.