Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Calling out Focus owners from Triad!

8K views 128 replies 11 participants last post by  FocusStrider 
#1 ·
I know I just saw some focus owners around Triad area, so I'd like to have a little g2g at the Shoppes in Friendly (Where Friendly Center is in Greensboro, NC). The purpose for g2g is to get to know some focus owners.. and probably to create a small club just for the Triad area. I am hoping to get this g2g planned out sometime on weekends.. if anyone of you are down with it, let me know.

#59 ·
actually im on the good side this time and didnt do anything wrong..
im gonna ride with one in his car to make sure this is the career i wanna go into.. i went today and got an application to be a deputy sheriff.. im gonna turn it in after the ride along if thats what i wanna do..

#62 ·
i think you should focus on old people and bad drivers on cellphones, cause they always get in my way...lol...
ohh and on the flywheel issue, i looked in the books and even called zoom directly and i think that there flywheel will pretty much line up with any aftermarket clutch the fidanza flywheels work with... and i can get fidanza flywheels now too

#63 ·
yeah i do believe that younger drivers have better eyes but they speed alot.. even myself to be honest im lead footed.. and the bad driving while talking on cell phones, thats another bad issue.. but drunk drivers i have no sympathy for..
i gotta get my funds right, my clutch seems to be holding up longer than i thought it would.. but i know it wont be to long off ill need to replace it..

#68 ·
haha.. I cant believe the NOPI is coming closer.. and yes i found out on the ImportsNC website that there will be some cars meeting in greensboro tomorrow to head to NOPI. If I dont have any classes tomorrow, I plan to stop by a shoulder on Interstate 85 and take pics of the import cars driving down the interstate, does that sound interesting? lol.

#70 ·
UPDATE: The Super Street (Trip to NOPI Nationals) car tour is going to arrive at Sheraton Hotel on 3121 High Point Road tonight at 8pm, they will be spending the night there then head to Atlanta tomorrow morning. I think I am going to check them out tonight after work unless otherwise posted..

And yeah i wish you are going there. Its a CANT miss event, especially with their anniversary this weekend lol.

#74 ·
Is there anyway to search profiles by location? I was at The Grande tonight at Friendly and saw a white Focus next to me (with the focusfanatics.com sticker on the back left window), dark tint, different rims, and a bigger exhaust. Anyone know of anyone in the area fitting that description?

#77 ·
By the way, NOPI Nationals was amazing. There are some focis out there.. espcially Focal-Point and some other Focis.. I took a lot of pics of it, and if I have time, I will post the pics on this website.

#81 ·
i wish i coulda went but as usual i had to work, just like when hot import nights came through...i kno a few people that went and they said it was awsome...hot cars and hotter women

#83 ·
yeah there are hotter women this year and some hot and interesting cars. I am still working on the pics.. I hope I will post it sometime this week.

1979capri, yeah you can join us this weekend at High Point if you want to.

#85 ·
yeah we're out there pretty much every weekend now, not sure if its gonna slow down now or what cause summers over, but for now its still every fri and sat night....oh and anybody gonna go to Toms shop next month for the dyno, FOCUSSTRIDER, i kno you kno about it....i think we should get together somewhere and all head down at the same time....

and FOCUSSTRIDER, do kno if tom will have the predators available, cause if i go i kinda wanna spend some money and get a custom tune

#90 ·
yeah on main st, i get out there at about 8:30 or 9, i park in the mattress firm parking lot..

check it out, i went to the subway earlier and as i was leaving the subway entrance, this man probably in his 40s or 50s starts ridin my back bumper really close because im looking at a tank thats on the back of a semi truck trailor. then blows the horn as im coming up on a stop sign (still in the parking lot).. then he cuts around me in his big dodge workvan, runs the stop sign and turns in front of me as i was turning, and almost took the whole front end up my car off (drivers side) so i slam on the brakes so he wont hit me from natural reflex and get behind him, then i floor it and get up beside him, and give him an evil look, he decides to flip me the bird.. well im already mad cuz he almost wrecked my car and i look up and the light is turning red, he slams on his brakes like hes about to jump out so i throw the car in neutral, yank the e-brake up and throw my seatbelt off then i jump out and slam my door shut and i ask him if he wants some, this guy runs the stop light and takes off on the exit ramp.. i was like thats what i thought buddy and get back in my car feeling like im 6'4 and 300lbs and drive off.. man what an adrenaline rush..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.