Votes: 15 3.6%
  • Prince Edward Island

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Newfoundland

Votes: 7 1.7%

Where in Canada are you from?

146K views 556 replies 298 participants last post by  Focus86 
#1 ·
Just curious as to where the Canadians on this board are actually located. Seems like Canada doesn't have much of a following on the Focus modding idea. Where I live, there is only two other focus cars in my city with anything remotely close to modding I have seen. Also, in the other big city in this province, I only know a couple other cars (4 at most). Having a modded focus in Canada is pretty rare IMO, at least on the prairies from what I can see.....

Poll only allows me a MAX of 10 entries so if you live in one of the other places, post it up....

#449 ·
I've had my '05 ST for about 4 months and I've put almost 15,000km on it driving back and forth between Mississauga and Belleville, ON. This car was an excellent score when my ZX2 winter beater was in need of more repair cash than it was worth. I've never owned a sedan, but I'm a Focus Fanatic now!!

#451 ·
From the Prairies

Me and my second Focus Titanium are in Regina, SK. Bought my second one in Apr/12, my first in Sept/11. Second one has 4700 kms now and the first had 2800 kms before it died a horrible death! She would have been 1 year old a few days ago. [mecry]

#454 ·
where are you at? it says Canada, Canada. by your name :p im from Saskatoon, i picked up a black 2012 sel, just working on blacking it all out and smoking tail lights. so far i have the trim all blacked off and borla exhaust/steeda intake otw. if you want a pic i can upload one, also the snow is falling and time for winter tires any suggestions as to where? Edit : buy them? lol

#455 ·
I have some tires and rims on order. They were part of the deal when I got my car. Should be in soon, I'll let you know if they're any good. Also what are you doing for the smoked tail lights? Are you just gonna do them on your own. I've also been thinking about getting a new exhaust on my car. How oes the Borla work and what does it sound like?

#460 ·
Hello from Ottawa. New to here from the German scene, but the time has come to store my baby for winters, so I Just picked up my 2010 SES with 32000 on the clock. not a bad ride at all. I had a Focus back home in europe, and loved it, so figured I'd try a NA version. Are there any mods that can be done to these things that doesn't turn them into a Fast and furious reject? like nice stance, wider wheels, interior, chip etc...? any way, pretty happy with my new daily, and think I may have to start looking into a new SVT ha ha.

#464 ·
Hey, where in Van are you from? I'm in North Vancouver and looking for people with Focus' to meet up with.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

#469 ·
I had a new 2000 SE sedan for five years and never should have sold it.

Just bought a 2007 ZX5 SES with a considerable number of modifications and wish I knew more about the modifications. I'm in Red Deer, Alberta.

Maybe someone locally more in the know can take a look. It's lowered; has an aftermarket header and exhaust; 2 sets of wheels and tires; a short shift kit; HID lights, body kit, etc. Thing goes like stink. I absolutely love it!

#475 ·
Yeah, no worries, I figured. I'm from North Van a and like I say, I want to meet up with people from up here because we don't have a big crowd. How do you like your MK3?

#476 ·
I love it, can't complain about it. Haven't found anything I don't like about it. Very fun car and has lots of potential to upgrade and go faster

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.