Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Michigan people

12M views 125K replies 538 participants last post by  Chas 
#1 ·
lookin for those who live in the Michigan area

#95,482 ·
^^ I like that idea

Mornings errbody. Tried to cuddle with a snow bank last night and the snowbank raped my rear mudflaps right off [hihi] no [:)][:)][:)][:)]s..screw them back in on lunch

#95,484 ·
Morning.

So this guy on one of the ST forums made a post saying he wants to purchase CCW wheels. He posted this picture as a reference to what type of finish and bolt colors he wanted..

Another member immediately says "Are you kidding? Chrome and gold on a euro hot hatch!?". He then proceeds to say it must be an American thing to put "chrome" wheels on cars because it's the tackiest thing you can do to a wheel in the UK.

-_-

#95,485 ·
Lol to the UK guy. On my new work computer, holy eff is it fast, and holy eff is Windows 8 strange.

#95,491 ·
It's not about getting tons of sleep, it's about waking up at the end of a REM cycle. If your REM cycle is 3 hours, and you wake up at 3 hours, you'll feel more awake all day then if you slept 7.5 hours and woke up in the middle of a cycle. The problem is figuring out your cycle length.

#95,492 ·
It's not about getting tons of sleep, it's about waking up at the end of a REM cycle. If your REM cycle is 3 hours, and you wake up at 3 hours, you'll feel more awake all day then if you slept 7.5 hours and woke up in the middle of a cycle. The problem is figuring out your cycle length.
Very true. Try changing your wake up time 15 minutes at a time.

#95,493 ·
Yeah, I know...

Tuesday night I was in bed lights out at 1.. alarm at 6:24 snooze till 7 and out of bed by then.

Last night was in bed lights off at midnight, again alarm at 6:24, but then I shut alarm off and put a 2nd one for 6:55, and snoozed till 7:13 then was up for good.

#95,498 ·
I kinda stopped carring for a little bit that last part of the holiday so I had pop and various other unhealthy items but managed to at least maintain my current weight so I'm happy I didn't gain any back.

I basically cut out soda all together as well. Beer will only be occasionally on weekends now again. And I use the calorie counter app just to keep myself in check and eat smaller portains and healthier shit. Soup will be my savior. 200 Cal for a full big ass can. Then I just drink lots of water or like vitiamin water / poweraid zero (the no cal flavored drinks)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.