Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Thanksgiving car day

2K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  stealthzx3 
#1 ·
Hi all;
To my Canadian brethren - Happy Thanksgiving! With the long weekend, I was able to get away from school for a few days and head to my cousin's place.

In addition to the obligatory family time and turkey-eating, this gave me the opportunity to get some parts on that I've been sitting on for a while.
[Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics, I forgot my camera in my dorm [facepalm]

Before:

Added a couple FSWerks stickers to go with my Support Our Troops:

After I got the stock intake off, I realized we didn't have any ramps - looks like I had to take the AMG to Canadian Tire.[clap]

Horrible picture of the old system:

Installed:

Speakers going in (my hardest speaker installation to date):

And one final touch I thought of at the end of the day:

I took some Ford touch-up paint and filled in the "FOCUS" on the dash. Nothing too radical, but I like the subtle accent.

The Springs didn't go in today - we didn't have a facility available - but I'm looking forward to getting them in, and when I do hopefully I'll have my camera available.

Thanks for looking! Comments are always appreciated, and enjoy your (long) weekend everyone [cheers]

See less See more
#5 ·
Thanks!
Yes, Canadian Thanksgiving is the second Monday of October. A full wash - including engine bay - is on my schedule for tomorrow, trust me. And I put in Sound Ordnance P-57s.

#11 ·
For sure. I was skeptical of claims that a CAI alone (no header or exhaust) would radically change the sound, but the change from outside the car is noticeable, and inside, when the go pedal is pushed, wow. Needless to say I'm very pleased with each of the mods.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.