Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Socal Craigslist Finds Thread

12K views 74 replies 24 participants last post by  hecgarcia83 
#1 ·
#8 ·
He's either going to burn the tranny or blow the motor at 15psi without a retune! Just because u can up the boost on the controller doesn't mean the motor is good for it. Im mad

#25 ·
Would you part it out croc or keep her? I say do it its a great buy. I only wish I had five, I hardly have 5 dollars till pay check lol

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

#34 ·
If it has cali plates it still needs to pass emissions. Probably why he is selling it after he got all the paper work legal and then gets slapped with must pass smog lol

#45 ·
Yup. I bought them from a shop "that said he was going out of business" for $230 a set. So are u the out of business shop? Everyone saw the $230 price all over this forum and the other site so u wont get any offers over that. 16x7 +40 15lbs in gold or black centers

#46 ·
Can you share your post for $200 for a brand new set and the other post for $230? I'm not able to find it myself by searching. I appreciate your responses, but I was just trying to share the Craigs List post for everyone to see and decide if they want the wheels. If you don't want to buy the set at my price, you can send me an offer privately.

Bashing my asking price based on a price that may or may not have existed a year or two ago doesn't mean much today if you can't find that price anywhere. There are a lot of things I kick myself over not buying 1,2,3 years ago. Apple stock was $300 less per share last year compared to today. Should I call Apple and let them know? Gas was cheaper 3 months ago too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.