Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Focus Of The Day!

206K views 1K replies 190 participants last post by  Theblueoval 
#1 · (Edited)
Focus Of The Day (All Models/Year Welcome!)

I want to start this fun picture event that will basically consist of one new or different picture per person per day. In order to be considered a new or different picture your car must be in a different setting, location, landmarks, etc. Any focus year, model, style welcome!

Easy and simple huh? Let's hope this lasts long and have some fun.

(Photoshop, image effects, editing all allowed. no restrictions in this fun game!)

I'll start!

See less See more
#847 ·
she reminds me of my wife. shes got a glow from her natural beauty and doesnt need to add tons of makeup or flashy clothes to try and add beauty. she's a natural and thats what i love about my wife!

#855 ·
Its going to be a daily commuter but when I've got some more cash I'd like to do some work on it.

I'm jobless after just purchasing the car a few days ago I had to replace the rear brakes and bearings today. And the tires are nearly down to the wear bars.

I'd like to upgrade the intake, rims, possibly the exhaust. Not sure what else yet. Right now I'm just trying to fix the obvious issues, got all the noise the rear was making taken care of today. The latch in the center console is busted, one rear seat latch is busted, needs new tires, needs missing cup holder inserts replaced. And there is some sort of annoying warning chime going on that I need to get figured out soon, its driving me friggin nuts.

If you can help check it out here: http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=306227

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.