4M views 20K replies 1K participants last post by  Urmike04 
#1 ·
Well guys lets see them, post up ur aftermarket:

intake pics
exhaust pics
rims/wheels pics
and anything else cool you have done.

#374 ·
The only thing that will make our cars a threat would be a new drivetrain and powerplant. Nobody with a non-ST Third Gen is going to be a threat to anything other than a stock Civic. We can make our cars a little quicker, a little different, and that's really about it. Those that want to be a threat are either holding out for the ST or are planning on trading in on an ST.

#379 ·
Here's some pics from today's work...
Made official

Token Asian buddy for dyno work, Token black guy for OEM filter loan

Flowed some air

Cut some weight

OEM & K&N pulls (pre-ram-ish mod and lunchbox delete)

#383 ·
I actually can get some tire chirp going from 1st to 2nd but while the car is a bit slow from a standstill I do like it's handling in the twisties which gives me more of a thrill than just a straight line.

#385 ·
The aluminum will dent easy also while the black plastic can handle a scrape or two and won't really be too noticeable but it really is a case of function over form. I do wish it went over the lip more like the OEM Subaru version does.

#391 ·
The aluminum or stainless steel ones won't have any flex if you hit something on them and will get dinged up but if it's for looks only then I'd rather have the one rhiannon posted up.
IMO the plastic is still better since it can absord an impact better.

#410 ·
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
Before and after. I blacked out all the chrome with Plastidip. I'm debating on tinting the windows but the laws in NY suck so I'm not sure... opinions? I'm putting in an K&N air filter and I'd like to through an exhaust on too but not sure how to do it. I would appreciate someones help who has put one on

#411 ·
<br>

Before and after. I blacked out all the chrome with Plastidip. I'm debating on tinting the windows but the laws in NY suck so I'm not sure... opinions? I'm putting in an K&N air filter and I'd like to through an exhaust on too but not sure how to do it. I would appreciate someones help who has put one on[/QUOTE]

I like everything but the blacked out ford logo

#414 ·
[thumb][thumb][thumb] nice, i been debating an engine cover, but worried about the heat thing everyone was talkin about[scratch][scratch]