Focus Fanatics Forum banner

The Nor*Cal B.S. Thread

2M views 9K replies 88 participants last post by  Toadster88 
#1 ·
Lets make this a place for anything and everything we want to talk about. That way we dont fill up our other threads with B.S.

[ffrocks] [thumb] [ffrocks] [thumb] [ffrocks] [thumb]

#8,932 ·
ff norcal banter... its like one of those bars that no one goes into when you walk in you cant figure out if you should turn around and walk out or sit down and look at a tiny monkey that resembles don king

#8,949 ·
Hey everyone how is it going. I haven't been on here in a looooong time. Been super busy and stuff. How's all the cars coming? Any body doin any crazy builds?

#8,951 ·
I've got a crazy build. Frame up From bare metal completely gutted to track car. [thumb]

Any of you guys thinking about coming to ocean shores focus wars in southern Washington? We've already got like 30+ foci RSVP'd, sponsors, a poker run, an Airfield closed down for the day for top speed runs... oh and a huge camping party!

#8,958 ·
Ok I've been searching for hours. Who has the black svt focus turbo, on ESMs with the front bumper exit exhaust. I'm trying to find a pic of the exhaust but I can't find crap.

I'm friends with him of FB too, but I can't remember a name to save my life. I think he sold the focus but I'm not sure.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.