Focus Fanatics Forum banner

2008-2011 Picture Thread!!

2M views 9K replies 317 participants last post by  bwiren13 
#1 ·
Didn't see one of these yet. I just bought mine but havn't actually taken delivery of it yet. It is a 2011 SES 4door in Blue Flame Metallic with the lighter interior. I'll be sure to update my post with pictures when I get it. When you post put your mods before your first picture so we know what you have done. Look forward to seeing everyone's car's and am really looking forward to actually getting my car!!

#4,947 ·
crice Ive been meaning to ask you, where did you get the front lip of the kit in sterling grey like that? i looked on their site but apparently, they dont even offer it in that color

#4,952 ·
You have to purchase the unpainted one and have it painted. I came in possession of about 10 of the 3dcarbon kits a while back and pieced out several of them and decided to keep the lip. 3D Carbon no longer makes anything for our gen and what warehouses have is what they have. The reason I got so many kits for very very cheap, is because the Dallas Warehouse for FORD was clearing out all of their kits for our gen.. I also got several of the trunk organizers and the lighted door sills. I sold off what I didn't use just to pass the savings to other members.

Parts for our gen are about to become quite rare because from a business sense it would be stupid for a manufacture to produce alot of aftermarket parts for a car model that was only sold 3 years. the way they see it there is a very small aftermarket for our cars because most bought it for fuel savings and economical aspect and would not want to purchase aftermarket parts anyways. There were almost a million of the 08-11 focus sold and produced. But in reality out of that less than 5000 will care to modify the car...

#4,948 ·
WOAH! GO.army.1969 is everything ok on the fofo? It didn't get water logged or anything did it? Insane amounts of water, I am now used to it, it's rained heavy everyday here for the last 10 days. I had 2 inches of standing water in my front, back yards, and 3 inches in my driveway. Ground is so wet it can't go anywhere.

#4,970 ·
Ya everything is good some wet floor boards is about it. The air filter was sitting in water to. Just pushed to some higher ground till next day all is good.

#4,950 ·
This is about as much rain water as I get to play in. I try not to drive in any heavy rain in Vegas as everything tends to flood instantly.

#4,963 ·
Man, I didn't want to hear about 3d carbon not making stuff anymore for us. Dang, I want a front lip and it seems the only one I can find is for the 4 door bumper. Sad panda.

#4,964 ·
Yeah the ses bumper one is very hard to come by. Even when they were selling them they didn't produce very many at all. And you will start to notice on their site that many pieces, prices are not listed or you cannot add them to cart. More and more are becoming like this..
Like the euro rear piece like on the fsWerks car has been unavailable for a longgg time.

they may still have some in stock though for your car man! It is just pricey coming straight from them as you already know

#4,978 ·
lol yea i noticed that to an it is a side exhaust lol i thought most ppl just did that on the neons or at least around here thats pretty much all you see lol but hey if it sounds good and looks good kudo's to custom work

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.