Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Michigan people

12M views 125K replies 538 participants last post by  Chas 
#1 ·
lookin for those who live in the Michigan area

#96,663 ·
Almost went RS turbo setup on the white car before deciding to go pwsc'd

apexi + 3-way sway bar - tree (because dragging tree was the way to be)

FITF

SIF '09? (taken with a toaster)

Jeff, Me, Matt, Billy, Blake at Liz's graduation party '08?

#96,670 ·
I still remember when Klod, chaney, and Word all survived the Kzoo Rice intro thread with their focuses.

Blake at the time, not so much lol...

#96,672 ·
I still remember when Klod, chaney, and Word all survived the Kzoo Rice intro thread with their focuses.

Blake at the time, not so much lol...
Holy crap I forgot all about that!

I also remember getting randomly "tagged" with a tree at one of the auto-x events.

my dad was standing by my car grinning when I walked over and he said "some chick just crawled under your car and put an air freshener under there" [giddy]

#96,678 ·
wow! Sounds exciting. I hope when I'm finished with my engineering degree I can find a sweet job like that.

With more work I agree you should get a bump in pay. The extra distance kinda sucks, but at least it isn't much more.
Allegedly according to HR they had just pulled a quick swap in order to get the transfer for Monday, but they were supposed to offer something extra. I have to follow up with her next week or so if I either hear something, or don't hear something about it.

I had to do some moment calculations today, and call a supplier for some information.

They still don't have a real computer set up for me yet over there, only a loaner that won't really cut the mustard for the work I'll need to do when I'll need to do it, but at least its better than nothing.

#96,679 ·
Allegedly according to HR they had just pulled a quick swap in order to get the transfer for Monday, but they were supposed to offer something extra. I have to follow up with her next week or so if I either hear something, or don't hear something about it.

I had to do some moment calculations today, and call a supplier for some information.

They still don't have a real computer set up for me yet over there, only a loaner that won't really cut the mustard for the work I'll need to do when I'll need to do it, but at least its better than nothing.
:thumbup: sounds like a win to me. Congrats!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.