Focus Fanatics Forum banner

LCR Austin

8K views 53 replies 14 participants last post by  Pattacular 
#1 · (Edited)
Alright people, just a little FYI. LCR is starting to get a lot of unwanted attention. Now I'm not any body important but I like to play there to. It has become a nightly occurance that people are going and not properly controlling them selfs. I would sugjest (now this is not the only place this being posted) that if you do runn LCR it might be a good idea to give it a little bit of a brake. But then again like I said I'm no body and that's just my oppinion. Be safe and obay all trafic laws.

]-}

#32 ·
Went to LCR last night with a few people was a funn runn! After word played a little with a suby impreza. That went well in my favor! Mabee we will go again tonight who knows!
Posted via FF Mobile

#35 ·
Ok so a buddy of mine got some bfg kdw's on his infiniti today so tomarow night were going to go play. If you want to go hit us up we will be at the meet!

#36 ·
Jason, as soon as I get my other track sticker I'll throw on my LCR sticker next to it :D I also want to have my time above it ahahahaha.

I've done a bunch of stuff to my SpecV lately. If anyone wants a friendly challenge, my PM box has plenty of room.

I also have specific rules for racing LCR. They are as follows:

1) The center line is there for a reason, don't cross it.
2) Beware of the blind 'over the hill' turns.
3) NO TAILGATING.
4) If you're up on a car, pull over and build a distance. If anything it's fun to see how long it'll take to catch them up again.
5) Give cyclists and runners plenty of room
6) Let faster cars by when ever possible.

#37 ·
Good little set of rules. Me personally, I add "Don't play after dark, there is no room for mistakes and night driving is prone to mistakes."

You still have Your LCR decal, right John?

I will try to make it out tomorrow night, but just to hang out. I don't know how I would explain any potential damage to the Town Car(or LIMO!) if something did go wrong, lol.

On a side note, I have been nominated for December ROTM, repeatedly, lol. Keep an eye out for the actual vote poll, I would like to actually win this time.[hihi]

http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=244712

More noms never hurt, lol.

#45 ·
ok folks! summer is around the corner and its almost play time! just wanted to bring this back up for us austin guys!

#50 ·
took a fun runn last night!went well, i need to get my new tires though lol! then it wa on to 2222 and party at the cousins house! pretty cill night!

#53 ·
took the stereo out of the focus, put some new to me tires on, and went for a cruise last night! slidin like crazzy! lol lots of funn!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.